NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Idiotic move. Fire your OC last week as scapegoat, he didn't call plays anyway. Then fire the only person who did call plays, your HC this week.

I'm not mad Reich was fired but this is the worst time to do it. Irsay acting on emotion.

Hiring Saturday was the worst decision of all.

Yup. Idiotic move. Fire your OC last week as scapegoat, he didn't call plays anyway. Then fire the only person who did call plays, your HC this week.

I'm not mad Reich was fired but this is the worst time to do it. Irsay acting on emotion.

Or he’s fallen off da wagon. NFL needs to investigate if they’re already investigating Snyder.

You need to go back to Matt Ryan at this point then. Need someone with his experience under center if you don't have any NFL play callers.

Maybe he brings in Peyton. :lol:

this is unreal

I actually can't begin to make sense of this move.

Saturday is going to taint his resume by making his debut in this situation :smh:

I would’ve stayed on TV until something better opened up

I mean bro, he had ZERO coaching experience. For any other franchise he would have to work his way up the ranks. He just chose to skip the line to get his feet wet in the HC ranks. Even if it does not work out at least now he can tell other teams that he has HC experience and MAYBE he finds some success along the way.

You need to go back to Matt Ryan at this point then. Need someone with his experience under center if you don't have any NFL play callers.

Maybe he brings in Peyton. :lol:
I think part of the reason they also went away from Ryan were the conditional pick(s) tied to his playing time

panthers really fumbled the bag

Carolina saved us from ourselves. Last year it was clear we were a frw players away from a superbowl win. This year we’re about 8 players away.

#CherrisThosePicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom