NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chargers are in the playoff hunt. They’re not going anywhere unless a collapse happens.
theyve fired a 14-2 coach lol. i think reich would be a damn good move if they get the right dc. the talent on D is crazy. they should move one of their giant WR's though and get more speed.

The classic "He's our guy" from upper management/ownership, when they get asked about head coach's job security.

Yeah, he's "their guy" alright...........until he's fired a few weeks later, then he's no longer "their guy".
What level of hot seat was reich on?

Irsay def on that hard white. I like Jeff but cmon man :lol:

Colts had probably the best OLine just a few back and got wasted because of the QB carousel. You hate to see it.

Surprised Frank made it this far after this bonehead decisions he made against the Bills that playoff game. He should of been fired after that game alone :lol:

hopefully Irsay likes what he sees this weekend, he can take Mcdaniels back with him.

Can a coach be traded for late round picks??? Or first rounders only. He’d be the first coach traded for a second rounder :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
I really cant anymore with this dude Irsay.

My whole life rooting for this team. Pre Peyton it was horrendous, nice golden era for a while, then smack back to reality.

Jesus.

At least hes not as bad as his father Robert was.

Jim Irsray last night:

B07206F3-88AC-40D9-A4CE-321BD1F6B5AB.jpeg

So stupid. Ride it out with someone on the staff like John Fox or Gus Bradley then at the end of the year do interviews and get a guy like EB or Leftwich in there. I want a first time guy who is fresh and deserving of the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom