NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see it. Then other dudes are balling moreso .... maybe Im being skeptical but hate to fall for the guy and in a few let me down like a 2 dollar *****.
Wow not seeing it from Sauce as a Jets fan? That’s a surprising and hot take.

Wow not seeing it from Sauce as a Jets fan? That’s a surprising and hot take.
I have watched every game and besides a couple of ints dude seems to be afraid of contact is getting vet calls which look like PI and a lot of time he has gotten burnt but the QB has ****** it up. Loke I said I hope Im wrong.

20221108_091653.jpg

I have watched every game and besides a couple of ints dude seems to be afraid of contact is getting vet calls which look like PI and a lot of time he has gotten burnt but the QB has ****ed it up. Loke I said I hope Im wrong.

Yeah he's been burned a couple times but as far as afraid of contact i can't agree there. He plays pretty physical for a guy his size, imo. Dude is a blanket tho. His future looks bright to me.

Then again i did say Chad Pennington was gonna get us a ring :lol:

And what the **** is Irsay talkin about ? :rofl:

Looking forward to Jet vs. Sauce in a few weeks

Jefferson needs to step up. Despite 115 yards or whatever it was against the Manders, his day should've been much bigger. Didn't make plays he's expected to make.

After the ups and downs especially with late leads early on, Baltimore is 6-3 all of a sudden

They've bounced byke nicely, but should be 9-0 though.

The put up a graphic during the game of all the teams that had a 10+ lead in all the games at this point in the season and the Ravens were the only one that loss a game.

Came in to say the bolded. I dislike the "What If Game" but the Ravens were up 35-21 with 12:12 left in the 4th against the Dolphins...lost 42-38.

They were up 20-3 with 3:39 left in the 2nd quarter against Buffalo...lost 23-20.

They were up 20-10 against the Giants with 12:54 left in the 4th...lost 24-20.

As much we criticize their defense the offense can be frustrating has hell sometimes because they just stall sometimes and are equally responsible for those blown leads as the defense. To be honest, given the style of the of their offense they need games like last night where the dominate the time of possession (it was 37-23). I think Mina Kimes just said it best - they are not better than Buffalo or Kansas City but they can beat them, if that makes sense to y'all :lol:

Came in to say the bolded. I dislike the "What If Game" but the Ravens were up 35-21 with 12:12 left in the 4th against the Dolphins...lost 42-38.

They were up 20-3 with 3:39 left in the 2nd quarter against Buffalo...lost 23-20.

They were up 20-10 against the Giants with 12:54 left in the 4th...lost 24-20.

As much we criticize their defense the offense can be frustrating has hell sometimes because they just stall sometimes and are equally responsible for those blown leads as the defense. To be honest, given the style of the of their offense they need games like last night where the dominate the time of possession (it was 37-23). I think Mina Kimes just said it best - they are not better than Buffalo or Kansas City but they can beat them, if that makes sense to y'all :lol:
That's a good way of putting it :lol:, they can def be dangerous when they're clicking on both sides of the ball.

It makes sense, we saw that very sort of thing play out just last year in the AFCCG. I didn’t think Cincy was a better team than KC necessarily but they were riding hot and had personnel capable of beating them.

Looking forward to Jet vs. Sauce in a few weeks

Jefferson needs to step up. Despite 115 yards or whatever it was against the Manders, his day should've been much bigger. Didn't make plays he's expected to make.
I know what you mean but still seeing he had 115 yards and he needs to step up is funny. I do know what you mean though lol.

One point black coaches was told they don't have enough experience. Now Irsay said Jeff lack of experience is a good thing because he hasn't been jaded by the fear of the NFL. Can't make this **** up. I'm not blaming Jeff, every time I see Jeff on TV he seem like a good dude.

Yeah, this definitely isn't on Jeff. Man straight up asked during his intro presser "What did I do to deserve this?" :lol: The other crazy part is that aside from Reggie Wayne, a black candidate, here were more experienced white candidates on the staff he could have gone with. I am convinced Saturday has the tapes and knows where the bodies are buried

I know what you mean but still seeing he had 115 yards and he needs to step up is funny. I do know what you mean though lol.

Yeah, you know. I mean, he had 2 "you got Moss'd" opportunities. On both he gained position to make the play...on one it went right through his hands and he shouldve caught it.The other was in the endzone...a little more hand fighting on that one, but it appeared he was playing for the PI call and not just making the play. Of course, a player of his caliber, more is expected since he's routinely made those plays before.

On another note, that game never should've been close. I knew Heinicke would sling it haphazardly and INT opportunities would be there and that is what happened to set up tying score (Harrisons pick), but the play to Samuel was a sure pick, at worst a knockdown if the ref isn't in the way. Bynum was RIGHT there. Add in some "drops" by Jet, the game is never in question. The fact that they still battled back to win at the buzzer is encouraging.

Yeah, you know. I mean, he had 2 "you got Moss'd" opportunities. On both he gained position to make the play...on one it went right through his hands and he shouldve caught it.The other was in the endzone...a little more hand fighting on that one, but it appeared he was playing for the PI call and not just making the play. Of course, a player of his caliber, more is expected since he's routinely made those plays before.

On another note, that game never should've been close. I knew Heinicke would sling it haphazardly and INT opportunities would be there and that is what happened to set up tying score (Harrisons pick), but the play to Samuel was a sure pick, at worst a knockdown if the ref isn't in the way. Bynum was RIGHT there. Add in some "drops" by Jet, the game is never in question. The fact that they still battled back to win at the buzzer is encouraging.
I will say though wash Dline was getting good pressure and hits on kirk throughout the game. Kirk hang in there and connected on some good throws while taking the hits but their Dline is def legit and kept them in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom