NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see all of that. In terms of throwing, I think the OL could do a better job protecting. If you watched that Saints game he had to make the Superman escapes because that pocket was collapsing so damn quick. Improving in that area would go a long way, even with the current skill position personnel.

As for weapons during his rookie deal - there weren't really any but to be fair that has never really been Baltimore's MO, for better or worse.

I forgot the total details of his situation - is he free to go anywhere this summer or can he get franchised (now THAT would be grimey)
Think he can be franchised for 2 more seasons before yo finally free….Problem for the Ravens is anytime they do that it will completely kill the cap and ability to build a team so they got to get a deal worked out

One year of the tag at QB gotta be like $60 mil at this point :lol:

In a re draft J Tucker goes like 2nd, latest 3rd round right? …Unless Al Davis making the pick then it might be top 10 :lol:
A re-draft would be interesting for sure. Who would be top 10? Gotta be QB heavy...we should do a current NFL players NT re-draft :pimp:

Get the excel sheets ready, commish! C CP1708 :lol:

Didn't catch the Manningcast last might but this is interesting...

Wouldn't even be comsidered tampering since he's not on contract with any team right? :lol:

The thought of a Payton offense with Lamar at his disposal though...

WanUnfitAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif

Why they flexing the chiefs chargers to SNF next week? Are there no better matchups that week to move to SNF?

Chargers ain’t no good that division is buns

Didn't catch the Manningcast last might but this is interesting...

Wouldn't even be comsidered tampering since he's not on contract with any team right? :lol:

The thought of a Payton offense with Lamar at his disposal though...

WanUnfitAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif

Yeah and he’ll trade for Taysom hill while he’s at it

It was either them or cowboys/vikings

I think it always has to be a game from the 4:05/4:25 PM EST time slot, right? Regardless, I would have preferred Dallas @ Minny but I am sure there other factors than just the matchups that go into it that made them land on KC @ LAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom