NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw the whole internet away. All of it.

And start the rapture.

-foe
This is disgusting... It seems everyday the world just free falls deeper and deeper into disarray.

FhLAxIjX0AAj2V_~2.jpeg

But then again Zara, Kylie, and Jill....

FhLAxIjX0AAj2V_~3.jpeg

So if Snyder sells is he going to burn the whole NFL down with all the dirt he has on owners? That’s what I’m here for :lol:
I mean it's millions of people that are here for it, but it's not gonna happen. These circles of powerful elite know how to protect their secrets, word to Epstein.

-foe

I wonder if the Vikings are a team no one is talking about in regards to OBJ. Winning record, has experience in the offense from LA where KOC was the OC, and they could use another WR. I know they have cap issues, but I'd imagine he's getting a short contract.

I wonder if the Vikings are a team no one is talking about in regards to OBJ. Winning record, has experience in the offense from LA where KOC was the OC, and they could use another WR. I know they have cap issues, but I'd imagine he's getting a short contract.
Vikings are literally the perfect team for him. They desperately need a wr3 because KJ isn't it and if he signs to Minny then he'd become wr2 which would effectively move Thielen to wr3 which is where he belongs at this point in his career. If the Vikings are serious about a Superbowl run they better go all in like the Rams did last season. Sign him.

Case Keenum revenge game incoming…

That nfl quarterback as women posts is one of the most disturbing things I’ve seen in a while. The Twitter thread comments are even worse. We need to be better as a collective.

Derek Carr gets criticized a lot, and some of it is for sure warranted, but he hasn’t had a top 15 defense in his entire career :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom