NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the most hatingest post I've ever seen.

Right? You could make an argument for how every teams records could be worse (or better) based on a few plays/their opponents or why a team isn't as good or bad as their record indicates based on a few plays/their opponents. I think that behavior is magnified in the NFL where you have such a short season compared to the NBA (82 games) and MLB (162 games). FOH - either you won, lost or tied the team you were scheduled to play. Plus it's entering Week 10 of the regular season. It is all moot because everything shakes out as it should in the playoffs anyway

"In his past six quarters, Josh Allen has completed 47.9% of passes and thrown zero touchdowns to four interceptions."

:ohwell:

Like we've never seen irrational hate in sports before

guilty.gif

"In his past six quarters, Josh Allen has completed 47.9% of passes and thrown zero touchdowns to four interceptions."

:ohwell:

Well four of those quarters were against the best secondary in football

That being said, Josh Allen is a great QB but sometimes still does some **** he did at Wyoming :lol:

Breh...when was this video filmed:rofl: :rofl:

I couldn't exactly tell by the post you replied to but to be clear, we are in violent agreement on the current state of affairs :lol: The one thing you highlighted that I forgot that the RB diversity is what had the offense flourishing when Lamar won MVP but the injuries in the backfield have definitely been problematic.

As for the WRs, it has ALWAYS been a problem for the Ravens IMO. Lamar definitely deserves better weapons but IDK how they make that happen once Lamar gets the bag. What people are sleeping on with Tua is that he is in Year 3 so he has a small cap hit meaning they can afford to get a $30MM/yr WR and Waddle is on a rookie deal too. @aepps20 asked what the Ravens did at WR when Lamar was on a rookie deal...and the answer is nothing but it is because investing in big $ WRs through trades or FA has never been the Ravens MO.

Furthermore, they went 19-3 when Lamar started in his first two seasons (including a 14-2, MVP season) with what they had so they probably thought they could trot out what they had. The other thing about drafting WRs is that aside from the fact I don't think they are good at scouting the position, the Ravens are never bad enough to get a high pick where they can get sure fire guys like Chase or Waddle. They'd rather use their first rounders on defense or the OLine (to bolster their run game) because that has always been their identity even before Harbaugh. Don't forget Harbaugh has been their 15 years and that recipe got him a Super Bowl and a couple conference championship game appearances which is more than a lot of other teams or coaches can say.

Point taken.

While the draft is a crap shot and sometimes just pure luck.

The Ravens could try going after proven established WRs instead of bringing in the Mr. IR Sammy Watkins and the almost equally washed DJaxx.

I think Josh gon be out

Yeah it seems to be trending that way.

If EYE were the Bills would lean into be cautious with him especially since the injury is to his throwing arm.

Don't know if the could though because the AFC East isn't theirs for taking as it was initially perceived to be going into the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom