NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread could've called 3rd round Mond being cut before his second season.

This thread could've called 3rd round Mond being cut before his second season.

I don't watch college sports so I really be in the dark when it's comes to these guys... I know he was very raw but he had to have absolutely sucked for him to get cut after one season. How did he look in college?

Sets alarm for 630a

200w (22).gif

Fox keeps advertising Packers-Cowboys "Rivalry Reborn". How many times have these teams faced on Thanksgiving/playoffs?

I'm still going to watch. :lol: waiting for some Josh Allen tweet but it's not coming until the morning.

This is the tale of game film and OTHER stats being louder than the passing stats.

The reasons why Minshew's stats are better are:

1. Minshew inherited a better team than Trevor (Minshew wasn't even the starter, big-bank Nick Foles got hurt Week 1 on a team that was 1 year removed from the AFC title game). The team was supposed to a playoff contender and our D was legit.

2. Minshew held onto the ball to the team's detriment, yet in return cut down on the number of potential INTs. In 2019, in 12 games started he had 33 sacks. In 2020, in 8 games started he had 27 sacks. And a total of 17 fumbles in 25 games played :lol:

3. He was stat padding as hell! Blake Bortles-eqse. Because we were always playing down, we would completely abandon the run in the 2nd half. In 2019, 14 of his 21 TDs came in the second half. In 2020, 11 of his 16 TDs came in the 2 half. Over 50% of his TDs came in the 4th quarter alone.

I LOVED Minshew because he was a serviceable QB, a meme, and gave us hope, but I also remember he's the SOLE reason we even have Trevor now; because of his bad QB play in 2020 and the fact he hid a thumb injury to the coaching staff for weeks and damn near couldn't grip a football (hence the sacks and fumbles) :rofl:

Fox keeps advertising Packers-Cowboys "Rivalry Reborn". How many times have these teams faced on Thanksgiving/playoffs?

It'll be foul but if I'm the Giants, I'm giving him the 5th year option then tagging him.

This is the tale of game film and OTHER stats being louder than the passing stats.

The reasons why Minshew's stats are better are:

1. Minshew inherited a better team than Trevor (Minshew wasn't even the starter, big-bank Nick Foles got hurt Week 1 on a team that was 1 year removed from the AFC title game). The team was supposed to a playoff contender and our D was legit.

2. Minshew held onto the ball to the team's detriment, yet in return cut down on the number of potential INTs. In 2019, in 12 games started he had 33 sacks. In 2020, in 8 games started he had 27 sacks. And a total of 17 fumbles in 25 games played :lol:

3. He was stat padding as hell! Blake Bortles-eqse. Because we were always playing down, we would completely abandon the run in the 2nd half. In 2019, 14 of his 21 TDs came in the second half. In 2020, 11 of his 16 TDs came in the 2 half. Over 50% of his TDs came in the 4th quarter alone.

I LOVED Minshew because he was a serviceable QB, a meme, and gave us hope, but I also remember he's the SOLE reason we even have Trevor now; because of his bad QB play in 2020 and the fact he hid a thumb injury to the coaching staff for weeks and damn near couldn't grip a football (hence the sacks and fumbles) :rofl:
Thanks for the breakdown homie.... its all joked. Saw that on tiktok and immediately thought about you. Still would like him over Wilson for now.

Just checked their schedule... They have to play the dolphins, bucs, and bills before Watson comes back... Sheesh.

They blew a few games earlier this year in typical Browns fashion to where it’s minimal room for error for them moving forward. And Miami and Buffalo are both road games as well. They probably gotta steal the Tampa game to have any type of chance at still being alive when he comes back.

They blew a few games earlier this year in typical Browns fashion to where it’s minimal room for error for them moving forward. And Miami and Buffalo are both road games as well. They probably gotta steal the Tampa game to have any type of chance at still being alive when he comes back.
Yep... The last 6 games they have once Watson gets back are very winnable. If they can beat one of the 3 mentioned then close out the season with a 5 or 6 game win streak then it's possible they could get in.

My pops almost threw my high school basketball coach over the balcony at Clark Atlanta University for tryna holler at my momma (rip take). I asked him if he remembered that(1980) and I was cut the next day (2004). Don’t make no sense to still be mad. Pops just sent you a message could’ve easily been worse Hartry 🤷🏾‍♂️
E403D050-24CD-4339-951A-C6F87835A024.jpeg

Milledgeville, Georgia??? We might be kinfolk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom