NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven’t they played one of the weakest schedules so far?

I might be mistaken

Think someone posted a link this week pointing to their adjusted strength of schedule being about average. Eye test says the **** is pretty weak though.

Eagles don't really have any flex worthy games left either. Would be nice to see them in another marquee primetime matchup. Packers end of the month doesn't count.

Lowkey rooting for them.

Yeah the eagles schedule just doesent meet the eye test. Vikings are a legit win (which again they don't pass the eye test) and who else? The cowboys with a backup qb?.....idk the NFC is just seems wack this year

Never seen so much hate in my life.... People keep talking about the Vikings and Eagles schedule while completely ignoring the fact that besides them, the only teams that look somewhat elite are the chiefs and Dolphins. Also the Chiefs have the weakest schedule out of all 5 teams listed, why aren't y'all questioning them?

The NFC is wide open. Philly or Minnesota could very well come out the NFC. Depending on which 49ers team decides to show up, they’re capable of beating both. Dallas got a squad capable of potentially getting past the divisional round for the first time since we were playing Sega Saturn and listening to All Eyez On Me, and you can’t sleep on Tampa.

Should make for a fun January.

Yall kill me. We can do this with every team. Who passes the eye tests if the eagles dont if yall want to dissect Wins?

FhJFMmuWQAEmVXy

#canceltheszn

(I didnt make the graph or neccessarily agree with the rankings but yall actin like there some elite teams out there everybody else playing)

Yall kill me. We can do this with every team. Who passes the eye tests if the eagles dont if yall want to dissect Wins?

FhJFMmuWQAEmVXy

#canceltheszn

(I didnt make the graph or neccessarily agree with the rankings but yall actin like there some elite teams out there everybody else playing)
The only proper way to resolve this is to recognize that the regular season literally doesn’t matter as long as you make the playoffs, good teams will be judged by their playoff performances, so who cares about arguing over win quality 8 games into the season.

Absolutely agree. I really dont care but just wanted to hear dialogue. Itll all work itself out in the postseason.

Uh yeah the Bills schedule trumps the eagles even on that fanboy made graph.

That’s not saying the Eagles are bad, they’re just beating who is on their schedule. At the end of the day the regular season means nothing if they can’t follow it up in the playoffs

That graph is cute though, I’m sure if the eagles hadn’t played the cardinals they wouldn’t be listed as a solid team :lol:

Also, I welcome any and everyone not believing in my team

Give the coaches the easy BS motivation

The media sure does love to pick and choose who they make excuses for. Fields and Hurts were playing with bums at wr for their first two years and all you heard was that they can't play Qb. Tua, despite being one of the most accurate and efficient QBs and playing through injuries last year was being questioned in regards could he really be a QB... Meanwhile this hype job loses some wrs and now It's the end of the world. This is the first cat I've ever seen be consistently listed in people's top 5 without making the playoffs... Also in that Ravens game Joe Buck said Lamar has to win more than 1 playoff game to be considered great & minutes before that called Herbert one of the best QBs in the game I was at a loss for words. Btw I do think Herbert is a good player but man it's always funny to see how the media treat the guys they put on a pedestal.

Spin the wheel of rotating topics:
- Will Lamar get paid and how much
- Is Herbert or Tua elite
- Are the eagles for real
- The weekly Rodgers quote
- Brady’s bedroom

Just so we’re all on the same page. Are we saying Tua and Fields are better than Herbert?

Just so we’re all on the same page. Are we saying Tua and Fields are better than Herbert?
You Herbert truthers have terrible reading comprehension.... We're saying your boy Herbert gets excuses and passes for the same thing his peers get killed for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom