NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s almost as if having talent around these QBs matters

Shocking
Exactly... So why do/did his peers get criticism when they didn't have weapons? When Fields was struggling earlier this year and last year no one said "well he has no weapons and no oline" all you heard was how trash he was. Also explain to me how this hype job is getting put into top 5s without making the playoffs?

You Herbert truthers have terrible reading comprehension.... We're saying your boy Herbert gets excuses and passes for the same thing his peers get killed for.

So they aren’t as good as Herbert? I just want to see where everyone’s at.

So they aren’t as good as Herbert? I just want to see where everyone’s at.
They are 3 different styles of Quarterback.... Tua is certainly a better leader, Fields is certainly more dynamic, Herbert is the more traditional QB of the 3... Who you think is better is subjective and based on what you prefer in a QB.

Reactions: HIM
Trevor is clearly talented. Just as matter of if he can put it all together or not. All the guys we're speaking about are young and the league seems to be in good hands Qb wise.

I just wonder if Trevor is struggling with taking on more playcalling and read progression responsibilities. Granted, he's missed a lot of easy throws that can't be excused, but you have to think that Pedersen has him looking at a bigger picture. Trevor started to look pretty good and fluid to end last season, which is why I bring that up. Sometimes what appears as regression is the exact opposite - he just looks bad due to a growing scope. Once he settles down and it all starts to sink in, he could jump ahead of the curve. We'll see....

I just wonder if Trevor is struggling with taking on more playcalling and read progression responsibilities. Granted, he's missed a lot of easy throws that can't be excused, but you have to think that Pedersen has him looking at a bigger picture. Trevor started to look pretty good and fluid to end last season, which is why I bring that up. Sometimes what appears as regression is the exact opposite - he just looks bad due to a growing scope. Once he settles down and it all starts to sink in, he could jump ahead of the curve. We'll see....

I’d hope Doug would take the same approach he took with wentz.. gradually giving him more and give him easy read stuff

cut the field.. and use multiple receiver sets.. plus easy reads off of read option stuff

but I ain’t going pretend I watching a ton of the jags.. but obviously remember what Doug and co did with wentz through the years from year 1

I completely forgot the Panthers have Matt Corral, been injured of course.

Buffalo's already had its bye week, so he'll be playing every week with it, not sure how the injury would get better if he plays this Sunday / or how he "wouldn't" be playing injured the rest of the season, since he's not taking at least one week off, so if Bills fans use that just shrug that off.

The media sure does love to pick and choose who they make excuses for. Fields and Hurts were playing with bums at wr for their first two years and all you heard was that they can't play Qb. Tua, despite being one of the most accurate and efficient QBs and playing through injuries last year was being questioned in regards could he really be a QB... Meanwhile this hype job loses some wrs and now It's the end of the world. This is the first cat I've ever seen be consistently listed in people's top 5 without making the playoffs... Also in that Ravens game Joe Buck said Lamar has to win more than 1 playoff game to be considered great & minutes before that called Herbert one of the best QBs in the game I was at a loss for words. Btw I do think Herbert is a good player but man it's always funny to see how the media treat the guys they put on a pedestal.

FYI, this is not my burner SN.

Let the record show please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom