NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can’t process how the Bills lost … 1st thing - Vikings earned that and deserve that win

Vent Session-

Has Kirk been doing that all season? Throwing up 50/50 balls like that? JJ is a certified baller but that Kirk **** is straight up ridiculous. Hence, Josh Allen has to be better. We’re going on 3 weeks with head-scratching/bone-headed plays that cost games. C’mon son
This is the aggressive Kirk we've been waiting for since he first broke out. Kirk has never played like this, he always played safe and conservative... Statically, this is Kirk's worst year since he started that half a season for Rgiii but anyone who watched his career knows this is the best football he's ever played. Old Kirk would've got dejected after those picks he threw and mentally checked out. Idk what Koc did but he's turned this man into a different Qb... In Kirk we trust!

qXuUoW2.png

My roommate is up by 2 points with only his Philly D to go in the entire matchup

My roommate's chosen to take the knee, respectfully, and sit Philly, even if they will probably dominate.
It's the smart move, I think Washington wins tomorrow honestly

This is the aggressive Kirk we've been waiting for since he first broke out. Kirk has never played like this, he always played safe and conservative... Statically, this is Kirk's worst year since he started that half a season for Rgiii but anyone who watched his career knows this is the best football he's ever played. Old Kirk would've got dejected after those picks he threw and mentally checked out. Idk what Koc did but he's turned this man into a different Qb... In Kirk we trust!

qXuUoW2.png

^

Where was the outrage with Herbert went back into the game last night? Also, why isn’t he getting much criticism about his play? Are you all starting to realize that maybe you crowned him too soon?

All I know is that if Tua had a game like that last night, this thread would’ve gained 10 pages of rolling laughing emojis and memes about his arm strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom