NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s bright idea was it to have dudes playing on perforated grass????

I’d sue the NFL

267A0FF8-4F10-40BB-9535-16C02F6D9BF1.jpeg
3600F030-D9B3-46D3-861A-767E56146F29.png

Listening to that Derek Carr vid over and over......he's calling out somebody (or multiple somebodies).....he talks about what guys put in their bodies just to sleep at night.....what guys go thru just to be able to be there for each other......

Is he calling out Waller?
not sure. but him and devante are calling out people for lack of effort and not buying in. supposedly the locker room got heated after the game and people were called out.

can’t be calling out Waller tho - he ain’t even playing so his effort been null :lol:

the players dont care. the locker room is lost. which echos what Brandon Marshall (the WR) has been saying about Josh McDaniels - he’s not a leader and can’t lead men.

not sure. but him and devante are calling out people for lack of effort and not buying in. supposedly the locker room got heated after the game and people were called out.

can’t be calling out Waller tho - he ain’t even playing so his effort been null :lol:

the players dont care. the locker room is lost. which echos what Brandon Marshall (the WR) has been saying about Josh McDaniels - he’s not a leader and can’t lead men.

That's what I'm askin tho. At the end of the clip he specifically mentions what guys put in their bodies to make it thru "some guys aren't" or something like that. "What we put our bodies thru to be there for each other, some guys don't". ???

Didn't you guys say Waller doesn't take any kind of meds?

That josh McDaniels hire was silly. But he was getting hyped as this great hire and highly sought after coach when we all saw damn well he isn’t that guy when he coached Denver.

That's what I'm askin tho. At the end of the clip he specifically mentions what guys put in their bodies to make it thru "some guys aren't" or something like that. "What we put our bodies thru to be there for each other, some guys don't". ???

my interpretation on that quote specifically - he’s talking about what some guys gotta do to give max effort and other guys on the team just don’t care and give minimal effort. imagine you doing your part in a project and going the extra mile, but parts of your team just putting their name on the assignment.

I don’t see it as a Waller jab, but it could be anyone of the 53 guys. or maybe the coaches. who knows. dysfunction gonna dysfunction.

Still baffled at what has happened to the AFC West.

Pet peeve here...tackling at all levels has got to be the worst I have ever seen. Guys just dropping their heads and throwing a shoulder. Drives me insane. It got Herbert rocked and then two plays later I want to say Jimmie Ward came flying in and in the process of trying to hit a Charger friendly fired Bosa. It is unsafe and how many times could a play be stopped for a TFL or no gain if a guy kept his head up, put his head to the side and wrapped up.

I know that hitting in practice is a completely no-no but tackling those circle donuts is laughable at best.

I do remember back in the day doing the Oklahoma drill and counting off the number on the line across from you to either avoid or find the weak link to hit.

Waller has a history with being addicted to pills... That's why he doesn't take meds

Raiders shouldn't have fired Gruden... They got lucky with Gruden's replacement who the players loved and rallied around yet they let him go too. Hard to feel bad for them.

Some ppl just not built to be the head coach/ceo/owner etc…Seems like Josh was where he was supposed to be right under Bill in NE

Raiders shouldn't have fired Gruden... They got lucky with Gruden's replacement who the players loved and rallied around yet they let him go too. Hard to feel bad for them.
Gruden was terrible, out of touch and apparently hated everybody :lol: :smh: …why wouldn’t they fire him ? …It was the same results as now but at least the Raiders don’t gotta deal with the prejudice and terrible contract

F that washed miserable racist

Gruden was terrible, out of touch and apparently hated everybody :lol: :smh: …why wouldn’t they fire him ?

F that washed miserable racist
The team/players loved Gruden and he was getting the most out of a less than stellar roster. The team had it's problem but we're getting gradually better each year... Also I'm black and like many of Gruden's black colleagues and players I don't believe he's racist. Making comments on someone's physical features isn't racist, Demaurice does have some big lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom