NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurts the black Jimmy G. Good numbers but when you actually watch them you know that something's missing.

that was your take away from this game?

this was his INT:

1668485971811.png

I don’t believe in any of these qb’s in the NFC vs Brady I’m the playoffs.
Cousins….nope
Dak….nope
Geno….nope
Hurts…nope
Jimmy G…nope
Daniel Jones…nope
You already know refs not letting you touch Brady or mug his receivers.
Yeah the Bucs are the wildcard... If they find their groove then it's over. People forget Brady almost pulled the comeback on the Rams last year in the playoffs

I don’t believe in any of these qb’s in the NFC vs Brady I’m the playoffs.

I know what you mean the media builds a lot into Brady vs. ___________ (QB matchups in general), but if that can be tuned out since it really is those QBs you named vs. the Bucs defense, and vice versa which makes it more than what you're saying. That being said I don't want to see Brady vs. the Vikings.

Rodgers and Brady had a good Sunday on the same day... crazy and still not the boogeymen. Midlife-crisis football players.

Jimmy G never sniffed an MVP and Hurts will likely finish top 3 in voting in a big prove it year for him.

The best gauge for a good QB is if you’re winning games despite your QB or because of your QB. One is not like the other here.

And YALL gotta stop this “he can’t throw with two feet planted” nonsense but then turn around about how black QBs aren’t respected in this league.

Allen, half of Mahomes, half of Russ, Rodgers all use their feet. But the black QBs are the only ones being called out for it. It’s tiring, it’s a weak argument against great players, and it’s gotta stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom