NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you even entertaining this dude :lol:

I get not believing in dude.. hell I didn’t believe in dude until this year

But jimmy is insulting.. 9ers have at least a super bowl with more competent QB play

Only passes I remember from dude in that super bowl was him missing sanders and then the eyes closed throw

that was your take away from this game?

this was his INT:

1668485971811.png

The man literally hates on every QB after a game, I’d pay him no mind

I get not believing in dude.. hell I didn’t believe in dude until this year

But jimmy is insulting.. 9ers have at least a super bowl with more competent QB play

Only passes I remember from dude in that super bowl was him missing sanders and then the eyes closed throw
We won with him riding in the back. Hurts seriously has more potential and can reach waaaaaay greater heights. Jimmy G is just competent throwing between the numbers.

Jimmy don't even care...

i dont blame him.. whenever he leaves the 9ers he’ll get a shot to start somewhere.. probably get a couple more stopgap starter starts.. and then couple more years as a well paid backup

injuries or the risks thereof gotta be that man’s only concerns

Eagles fans should want Dallas to win vs. Minnesota, assuming Philly thinks its still primed to win 14 games or so. The division's not in play for the Cowboys right now based on what I saw yesterday, more so the NFC East is more there for the Giants, so Dallas losing does really little but winning knocks the Vikings back.

Eagles fans should want Dallas to win vs. Minnesota, assuming Philly thinks its still primed to win 14 games or so. The division's not in play for the Cowboys right now based on what I saw yesterday, more so the NFC East is more there for the Giants, so Dallas losing does really little but winning knocks the Vikings back.

Dallas only 2 back of Philly, get them 1 more time and looking at their remaining schedule, it's pretty weak.

Same feelings towards GB. Honestly, these hot starts are fun to start drawing up scenarios, but it's too early. I'll start perusing after Thanksgiving.

yup.. Still got almost a whole half a season to go

im just glad certain teams stumbled early and cleared things out.. but injuries happen, people figure stuff out.. it’s a long season

A 6-3 and 7-2 in your division aside from yourself

Unless you think you could lose the division (admit it) you shouldn’t be worried about anyone but seeding teams in the NFC. For example, I’m not worried about Green Bay at all, so I was glad to see them beat 6-2 at the time Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom