NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green bay is 4-6

even with the L, dallas is 6-3

if they were 4-6, I would mind them winning

But that’s what I’m saying, the Philly pace of wins to losses should make other teams’ results in the division not matter.

Point being, I don’t think you know yet who you’d want to win between Dallas at Minnesota.

Im not rooting for dallas but im good with either scenario. Minny has chances to lose even if they win against dallas. This bout to be fun. Im excited.

Im thinking 14-3 will be enough

We ain’t at the point where I can want dallas to win

if dallas is 3-10, cool.. go get a win or two

but I ain’t rooting for them to do shh but catch Ls until that point

We ain’t at the point where I can want dallas to win

if dallas is 3-10, cool.. go get a win or two

but I ain’t rooting for them to do shh but catch Ls until that point
Ye Dallas Ls makes christmas eve more and more meaningless. Giants got to come down the high eventually

The Eagles were heavy favorites at -667. If the Eagles won the bettor would’ve got a payout of their stake/bet of 355k PLUS the 60k in winnings. Big bets on heavy faves aren’t uncommon since the returns are relatively small compared to the bet amount.

The Eagles were heavy favorites at -667. If the Eagles won the bettor would’ve got a payout of their stake/bet of 355k PLUS the 60k in winnings. Big bets on heavy faves aren’t uncommon since the returns are relatively small compared to the bet amount.

Cool

That's what I'm askin tho. At the end of the clip he specifically mentions what guys put in their bodies to make it thru "some guys aren't" or something like that. "What we put our bodies thru to be there for each other, some guys don't". ???

Didn't you guys say Waller doesn't take any kind of meds?
maybe you were on to something. i think derek was talking about multiple guys, but maybe Darren is one of them.

but he is on IR. so regardless of how anyone feels, he aint coming back at minimum for another 3 weeks.

maybe you were on to something. i think derek was talking about multiple guys, but maybe Darren is one of them.

but he is on IR. so regardless of how anyone feels, he aint coming back at minimum for another 3 weeks.

He doesn't use meds so I'm assuming that's why he doesn't heal fast... Its like these dudes are leer pressing dude to use pills which is crazy cause mans had an addiction problem in the past. Waller needs to request a trade in the off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom