NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

C880BAD0-F886-4A87-BE33-C698AC018339.gif

Some of these dudes, Dennis Allen/Josh McDaniels are prime examples why hiring failed recycled coaches is just a bad move. It’s like they learned nothing from their first go around, and are just mediocre.

If an organization is going to go that route, Midas whale hire Wade Phillips, Jeff Fisher, or Norv Turner.

You’ve triggered my PTSD mentioning that LOSER Jeff Fisher

Some of these dudes, Dennis Allen/Josh McDaniels are prime examples why hiring failed recycled coaches is just a bad move. It’s like they learned nothing from their first go around, and are just mediocre.

If an organization is going to go that route, Midas whale hire Wade Phillips, Jeff Fisher, or Norv Turner.
J8ff Fish8r. 🤣🤣😂

-foe

I went to a Rams Falcons game when Jeff Fisher was the coach. The falcons beat the Rams 45-7 or something like that and he was fired the next day.

I remember the Rams were on hard knocks that season and he was yapping about how he wasn’t going to go 8-8 again lol.

Right now in 2022 I'm taking Hue Jackson over every single one of those fools, just as I said I would have 10 years ago as it applies to Allen and McDaniels.

Right now in 2022 I'm taking Hue Jackson over every single one of those fools, just as I said I would have 10 years ago as it applies to Allen and McDaniels.

The Raiders fired him after an 8-8 season and replaced him with Dennis Allen if I remember correctly. And his sorry *** proceeded to go 4-12 the following season.

People gotta chill with Fields. I’m a big fan but the sample size for his great play is so small. He’s got a very high ceiling but let’s not act like he was struggling to throw for 100 yards (I know, bad scheme).

I just don’t understood how people are so ready to catapult him after a 4-5 game sample size. What am I missing?

Easily has to be the worst trade in NFL history based on end result, right?

Seahawks yielded draft capital, found a short to mid term franchise QB who is dirt cheap, and are on pace to win their division (and at the very least, have a playoff berth)

Like it HAS to be the worst trade ever, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom