NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A7AA1B8D-5A5E-450F-A5FF-CD103C875F94.gif

You was right B. We should've took him.

Man it was TOO obvious so of course Arthur Blank didnt go for it.

- Draft Fields, let him sit behind Matt for one year, give him the keys. Matt still leaves ATL in a respectful way; they did him dirty over trying to get Nastee Man ™
- Never should've hired Arthur Smith. That job should have gone to Raheem Morris
- imagine Fields x Drake London right now :sick:would've made Falcon football watchable again.

Easily has to be the worst trade in NFL history based on end result, right?

Seahawks yielded draft capital, found a short to mid term franchise QB who is dirt cheap, and are on pace to win their division (and at the very least, have a playoff berth)

Like it HAS to be the worst trade ever, right?

Has the potential to be the worst trade ever, but we have to see if Seahawks actually get guys to see how high on the list it goes

But even without knowing who they will get with the picks, it’s up there.. cause if russ is bad, broncos are stuck with him without those picks

But if they get good-great guys, move obviously goes super high on the list

Seemed too obvious for the falcons to move on

Just be happy they got what they did for Matt Ryan..

But shoulda moved on from Julio and Ryan at same time and take the hit.. get a new QB, clean up the cap and start fresh

The same could be said for the saints.. trade off guys, take cap hits and try to start fresh

You was right B. We should've took him.

Man it was TOO obvious so of course Arthur Blank didnt go for it.

- Draft Fields, let him sit behind Matt for one year, give him the keys. Matt still leaves ATL in a respectful way; they did him dirty over trying to get Nastee Man ™
- Never should've hired Arthur Smith. That job should have gone to Raheem Morris
- imagine Fields x Drake London right now :sick:would've made Falcon football watchable again.
Arthur Smith tried to be on some galaxy brain **** instead of doing what was obvious and made the most sense. QB there with high upside that could fit his offense while we had an aging QB and it was time to move on. It was a no brainer for a reason even if it doesn’t work it’s extremely justifiable no one would fault it. Kyle Pitts can still be great I got no problem with him it ain’t his fault but I’d feel much more comfortable in this teams future if we just took the high upside future Qb when we should’ve instead of now we just sitting here with two top talent receivers and no one that can get to ball to them and praying Ridder can actually be a guy.

I really need Gannon hired somewhere else

I get dude is a DB coach at heart.. but he gotta be able to adjust to the talent he got

Hell bring back Schwartz now that we got DBs

a rookie this dude played pretty much exclusive in certain situations and had 4th in snaps amongst the DTs went down and exposed the whole system

i loved the davis pick because i thought with his combo of size, strength and speed he was a whole lot more than just a noise..

but this dude gannon wasting him if that's all he views him as.. and wasting a whole lot of talent on that defense if he cant adjust

People gotta chill with Fields. I’m a big fan but the sample size for his great play is so small. He’s got a very high ceiling but let’s not act like he was struggling to throw for 100 yards (I know, bad scheme).

I just don’t understood how people are so ready to catapult him after a 4-5 game sample size. What am I missing?

Might be the worst list I've ever seen :lol:

Folks are really high on the 2021 QB's like that?

Fields has been improving in recent weeks but he's still a far way from being top 10 anything. That Shady vid was on point, he still has a lot to prove when under center imo.

Maybe he gets there eventually like Tua after they got him weapons but he's not there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom