NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howie Roseman really swinging for the fences this year sheesh
NFC is Uber weak, both Brady and Rodgers might miss the playoffs.

Best record in the league, top 3 roster top to bottom, MVP caliber QB exiting his rookie deal and entering his extension years soon.

This year and next is a prime window to be aggressive. Howie won’t be reckless (we have a war chest of picks) like the saints and rams.

Howie is being aggressively calculated.

I'm not sure it's safe for these players to play in cold snowy conditions. We should move the game to Detroit's dome.

But.....I'm not sure that turf is safe for these NFL players either. Think of their non-contact risks.

We don't want them playing out in the sun either.

Hmmmm, I guess we should just cancel the game altogether to keep everyone safe. It's not worth the risk.

Surely everyone supports this endeavor. :wink:

I'm not sure it's safe for these players to play in cold snowy conditions. We should move the game to Detroit's dome.

But.....I'm not sure that turf is safe for these NFL players either. Think of their non-contact risks.

We don't want them playing out in the sun either.

Hmmmm, I guess we should just cancel the game altogether to keep everyone safe. It's not worth the risk.

Surely everyone supports this endeavor. :wink:

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Getting the Browns, including staff and equipment crew seems to be a legit issue. Not sure why that's stupid

Especially when they have to travel in the middle of the storm over the weekend to actually get there :lol:

Wack but i get it. Only chance we had was it snowing so Chubb can carry us to a dub, now josh allen gonna tbrow for 500 yards on us

3-7 coming up

If watson looks horrible in his 6 games, Stifanski era is over too, min has to go 4-2

Wack but i get it. Only chance we had was it snowing so Chubb can carry us to a dub, now josh allen gonna tbrow for 500 yards on us

3-7 coming up

If watson looks horrible in his 6 games, Stifanski era is over too, min has to go 4-2

lol no it is not.

He will get a full offseason and full year with DW4.

Hitching your wagon to Andy Dalton in 2022 is wild.

Jameis wasn't setting the world on fire this season but you know what you're getting with Dalton at this point, middling QB play at best.

At least kick the tires on Jameis see if he can return to the level of play he was showing before the injury last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom