NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why now? Why me?"

Homie still don't get
dead (1).png

Part of me says good but part of me says how's he gonna learn ?

Welp nothing new with the Jets, soon Zach will be Zach but in Seattle or something :smh:
He's gonna learn if you're the QB and don't take accountability or show to be a leader, you get benched.

He's also a bad QB, so there's that.

I was never impressed with Wilson at BYU. If you look at their 2020 season, They didn't play a single P5 team (this isn't their fault because the P5 moved to conference only scheduling in 2020) and feasted on lower level G5 competition.

Screenshot_20221123-130815.png

Analysts were so impressed with the alleged leap that Wilson made from 2019 to 2020 when he didn't get much better at all, he just played much worse competition.

No. 11: Justin Fields, Chicago Bears - playing better despite not having much talent around him. Looks to be the best QB in the draft class (but that's not saying much)

If the Bears actually get him some actual receivers over the offseason (Chase Claypool isn't it), Fields will be the breakout QB of the 21 class.

I was never impressed with Wilson at BYU. If you look at their 2020 season, They didn't play a single P5 team (this isn't their fault because the P5 moved to conference only scheduling in 2020) and feasted on lower level G5 competition.

Screenshot_20221123-130815.png

Analysts were so impressed with the alleged leap that Wilson made from 2019 to 2020 when he didn't get much better at all, he just played much worse competition.

Never ever saw it with him.
I saw Coastal Carolina put this dude in hell and couldn’t believe people were saying he’s a NFL QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom