NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna watch Belichick trot the sidelines hope he looks like he’s running killers

Vikings shouldnt lose to a mac jones lead pats team at home. Have it be an ugly win but if they want to be taking as a threat you got to win that one imo

He should definitely be forced to sell the team ASAP.
Damn someone noticed that was him? :lol:

I’m saying!!! Bruh - how do you pick out a young Jerry Jones in a 65 (!!) year old photo?!?! Someone had to be sitting on that **** and Jerry must have gotten tired of the blackmail because there is no way that just so happens to come out now.

Owners have done more racist things, more recently so there is no way he’s forced to sell over this because Jerry and his lawyers will use the age of the photo (65 years ago) x boys will be boys defense. You also have to consider that this could open a Pandora’s box of looking into every owner’s teenage/early 20s life and I am sure they don’t want that.

This unfortunately won’t even become a big national story |l

Happy 40th Birthday to the Swindle God himself, Ryan Fitzpatrick.

GettyImages-75383431.0.jpg

gettyimages-81968943.jpg

fitz.jpg

FIT792915.png

fitzpatrick.jpg

i

XTKBLBKLOBBOHI4MP6ALDAYG5U.jpg

People love to act like these situations were 200 years ago. A lot of these people are still living. White folks in their early-late 70's was those lil kids you'll see smiling in pics where they lynched black men.
He was 14 years old at the time. How mad you want us to be so I know next time

He was 14 years old at the time. How mad you want us to be so I know next time
Oh yeah the "he was just a kid" excuse .. must feel good to be white. Seems they're the only ones who can use that excuse for deplorable behavior. Let's completely ignore the fact that just a few years ago 70+ year old Jerry Jones was crying about black players disrespecting his flag and anthem. Y'all are something else.

Julian Edelman Football Life? i'm totally in for it but i mean, damn. already? gotta be other players worth doing :lol:

Oh yeah the "he was just a kid" excuse .. must feel good to be white. Seems they're the only ones who can use that excuse for deplorable behavior. Let's completely ignore the fact that just a few years ago 70+ year old Jerry Jones was crying about black players disrespecting his flag and anthem. Y'all are something else.
lol…you just assumed I’m white. I don’t care about a photo 65 years ago. You being upset is going to change what? You will watch the Cowboys and the NFL today so what are you really saying? Majority of white people in the south were either racist or turned a blind eye to it in the 60’s. Let’s cancel them all!
The players wouldn’t even stand behind Kap and it’s 80% black, but you want me to be more upset with a white man choosing his self interests over something that doesn’t affect him? I’m just a realist and expect people to be who they are. Life will never be fair for everyone. You will always have to fight

I’m saying!!! Bruh - how do you pick out a young Jerry Jones in a 65 (!!) year old photo?!?! Someone had to be sitting on that **** and Jerry must have gotten tired of the blackmail because there is no way that just so happens to come out now.

Owners have done more racist things, more recently so there is no way he’s forced to sell over this because Jerry and his lawyers will use the age of the photo (65 years ago) x boys will be boys defense. You also have to consider that this could open a Pandora’s box of looking into every owner’s teenage/early 20s life and I am sure they don’t want that.

This unfortunately won’t even become a big national story |l

You’re correct it won’t be a big story.

Where is the pictures of Jerry in Nazi gear? That will get the people riled up.

Jerry has always had slave master tendencies.

EYE could never support such a franchise. That’s just me though. Can’t wait to watch them lose today.

as a fan, i would have jumped ship once I saw how he did and still does jimmy

only success that team has had under jerruh is because of jimmy

and yet jerruh still making decisions to the detriment of the team because he’s scared someone else will get the credit

and then you got dude wanting to be the focus of attention whenever anything happens

AND then you get to all of this sh with dude

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce rolaholic rolaholic what y’all feelin on the game tomorrow? I’ll be there to give you a live report
Hoody's gonna make sure to try to shut down/take away JJ for you guys so I think it'll have to be won on the ground for you guys.

If Cook doesn't have a big day then it could be a close one. Don't have too much faith in the offense to get much going against your defense though tbh :lol:

Think you guys will also come out with a point to prove after that debacle against Dallas, would be surprised if they don't bounce back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom