NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the best **** on TV.

Say what you wanna say about Skip but he really is the GOAT when it comes to sports talk TV. Then he threw Shannon the alley and he’s become great.
He's doing basic level twitter trolling except it's on a TV show... The things that people are entertained by these days is sad lol

1669243065431.gif

NEWS FLASH!!!!!
Black people think majority of white America felt the same way back then especially in the south. Jerry was being a normal AmeriKKKan
It bugs me out how people just discard it as “not surprised. That’s how it was back then”. Do yall really think ppl have a racist switch they flip off and on when they want? Let this had been some Jews Jerry was keeping out in this photo.

Last edited:
Jerry ain’t apologizing for **** or won’t even speak on it. By apologizing you admit guilt. By admiting guilt you show just how racist you were. And even by the recent actions of BLM/Kaep, you know he ain’t changed much/if any.

If he will ever comment on it, he will say he was on his way to algebra class and that was the way to go.

All the talk about Payton potentially being the next Cowboys coach, I never bought.

Jerruh's ego is too big to let a big name coach like Payton steal his Cowboys' shine.

All up in the video with his BA.

All the talk about Payton potentially being the next Cowboys coach, I never bought.

Jerruh's ego is too big to let a big name coach like Payton steal his Cowboys' shine.

All up in the video with his BA.
Ironically they only have had success with a big-name coach.

Ironically they only have had success with a big-name coach.

they tried with parcells

but really jerruh should be looking for the next jimmy, but dude didn’t even look to interview Lincoln Riley which seemed pretty obvious to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom