NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikings aren't beating anyone in the playoffs until they switch up that God awful passing defense and get a decent pass rush. They play an extremely conservative scheme and don't make any in game defensive adjustments.

BTW, I'm late on this but the only reason JJ got "clamped" by Slay and Diggs is because of both those teams having an amazing pass rush. The O-line was a turnstile in both games.

Tomlinson and Evans should be back this week though so hopefully something changes.

I don't want to go to San Francisco in the playoffs, that's all that scares me and we won't have to, but don't want them here either if I had my preference.

Niners as an organization can win on the road in the playoffs, Green Bay last year in the cold they figured it out. They should lose to us in Minnesota but they just won't go anywhere with fear. I'd feel better about them at U.S. Bank Stadium than I would with the Cowboys, because Dallas may just be the unfavorable matchup for us this year overall in the NFC.

If Minnesota can get the No. 2 seed and has to play first round vs. the No. 7, I'd welcome the Bucs (they're vulnerable) or any NFC South team, Giants, or Seahawks.

Vikings aren't beating anyone in the playoffs until they switch up that God awful passing defense and get a decent pass rush. They play an extremely conservative scheme and don't make any in game defensive adjustments.

BTW, I'm late on this but the only reason JJ got "clamped" by Slay and Diggs is because of both those teams having an amazing pass rush. The O-line was a turnstile in both games.

Tomlinson and Evans should be back this week though so hopefully something changes.
Our pass rush is decent, we're just inconsistent. Z. Smith and Hunter are in the QBs face every other play. I do agree that overall out passing defense is lacking tho. Dantzler was actually looking good before he got injured, I hope he's back soon because we need him.

I mean SF, lead by Jimmy G, lost by a FG to the eventual SB champs in the NFC Championship game and have looked like a contender at times this year. Don’t think anything is being complicated when saying they are a team to possibly fear in the playoffs.

Damn, folks asking for Brady in the playoffs.
The end is nigh..And I'm loving it 😍

FinDBdeWAAA5PzP

Damn, folks asking for Brady in the playoffs.
The end is nigh..And I'm loving it 😍
Off their bye, TB lost to Cleveland last week. Two weeks to plan for Brissett and Browns running game and they lost. The end has to be near.

I mean SF, lead by Jimmy G, lost by a FG to the eventual SB champs in the NFC Championship game and have looked like a contender at times this year. Don’t think anything is being complicated when saying they are a team to possibly fear in the playoffs.
Im strictly talking team to beat

It's going to be very difficult to go into Philly and win in January. The Niners seem unbeatable when they get the run game going downhill with that defense. I don't buy them staying healthy though because they never are. They can win with Jimmy because they have before, but your margin for error is smaller, whereas it's the inverse in Philly and they're only slightly less better on defense.

At this point, Vikings will need to be able to score with anybody and they can. I've seen teams with ok defenses do great in the playoffs so long as you get after the QB and create turnovers, which they've done well with overall this season.

Dallas is probably the most intriguing. They're a little bit of everything, so it's probably a matter of consistency and getting/staying hot with them.

Bucs aren't scary right now. If they get hot, maybe. Commanders might be a tough out, but probably 1 and done. Giants, Seahawks and anyone else who might make it from the NFC would need to get lucky.

It's going to be very difficult to go into Philly and win in January. The Niners seem unbeatable when they get the run game going downhill with that defense. I don't buy them staying healthy though because they never are. They can win with Jimmy because they have before, but your margin for error is smaller, whereas it's the inverse in Philly and they're only slightly less better on defense.

At this point, Vikings will need to be able to score with anybody and they can. I've seen teams with ok defenses do great in the playoffs so long as you get after the QB and create turnovers, which they've done well with overall this season.

Dallas is probably the most intriguing. They're a little bit of everything, so it's probably a matter of consistency and getting/staying hot with them.

Bucs aren't scary right now. If they get hot, maybe. Commanders might be a tough out, but probably 1 and done. Giants, Seahawks and anyone else who might make it from the NFC would need to get lucky.
P much agree with everything you said

Yeah I say we're gonna need Kirk to go 2012 Flacco mode to make the Superbowl. I know Kirk is capable, that overtime drive he led against New Orleans in the playoffs a few years back still stands out to me. My thing is Kirk is like Jimmy where you know that if they string together some good games then a bad is due. I hope he gets all his bad games out the way during the season but honestly this is the most confident I've ever been in Kirk, he's letting rip and not getting in his head after turnovers like he used to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom