NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20C741A5-6478-49B8-9476-31EA7CF097BE.jpeg
Its that defense dawg. TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga said how I feel

I know I’m not happy with our defense :lol:

Dalvin Tomlinson being back this Sunday should return, at least, the run game to what it was. The hope is he can help get more front-four pressure on that will help the pass defense.

I know I’m not happy with our defense :lol:

Dalvin Tomlinson being back this Sunday should return, at least, the run game to what it was. The hope is he can help get more front-four pressure on that will help the pass defense.
Exactly. We have the 2nd to last place ranked defense and last ranked passing defense IIRC

Caught up in here.

Mid Mac *****ing about passing more when his *** was waddling all over the field only to throw some junk.

That Kurt Warner quote about him can't be real.

Mac is struggling because he's mid and is being coached by one of Belichick's doofus croonies.

Caught up in here.

Mid Mac *****ing about passing more when his *** was waddling all over the field only to throw some junk.

That Kurt Warner quote about him can't be real.

Mac is struggling because he's mid and is being coached by one of Belichick's doofus croonies.
Now that I've read the article and heard another player share Mac's sentiment about the offense, I kinda see what Kurt is saying.

I mean if everything, it’s easy motivation material

ain’t the Vikings fault the other 3 teams have been garbage this year

im just glad packers decided to show up vs the cowboys eventually during that game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom