NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know WTH Carolina is doing dawg :lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially future picks from that team.. they are going be terrible real soon

Aaron Donald is 31 now.. Stafford is 34.. they still owe draft picks elsewhere

And mcvay is probably gone once things start going south

Especially future picks from that team.. they are going be terrible real soon

Aaron Donald is 31 now.. Stafford is 34.. they still owe draft picks elsewhere

And mcvay is probably gone once things start going south
1670106391070.gif

Please dear lord baby jesus…

Teams are going to learn this year next that trading way all of your pics may not be the best idea. The Seahawks, Eagles, and even the Lions could be on the brink of dynasties of current talent and draft capital alone.

Teams are going to learn this year next that trading way all of your pics may not be the best idea. The Seahawks, Eagles, and even the Lions could be on the brink of dynasties of current talent and draft capital alone.

i get it in certain circumstances.. but rams thinking it’s smart to offer 2 future firsts is wild to me

but just saw this.. if a team wants to trade up, I’d be all for stockpiling too

Cooper Kupp to the Bills. Lets get them that 1st SB.
Gruden had a ton of draft capital and it put us in a deeper hole :lol: :smh:

If any Jets or NFL fan I guess wants to bet Jets against me (I’d take Vikings -3) for $100, message me before the game.

Venmo bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom