NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
baker ain’t making it to the 9ers on the waver priority list

9ers better off making that call to Jamies and seeing if he’ll ask for his release. I can see him totally messing up that convo with Loomis though :lol:
You’re right.

I’d definitely take him as a back up though.

Baker’s height is a big problem. He’ll get another shot somewhere as a backup, this ain’t 1999 when the number one pick could be out the league after 3-4 years.

Lions beating the Vikings….interesting.

Commanders/Giants flexed to the SNF. We basically have to win the next 3 to have a playoff spot with Giants and 49ers becoming absolute must-wins for tiebreaking purposes.

Cam went 0-5 w/54% completion percentage and averaged 85 yards per game in those 5 starts.

How you average 85 pass yards per game in the modern day NFL?

:rofl: :lol:

13-23 in his last 4 years….

Started 15 games in 2020 and 8 passing TDs. What do y’all expect from Cam at this point? :lol: :lol: he can’t throw

Who else is gonna add Baker? Because I trot Purdy out there again and see if an opponent’s coaching staff can game plan against him when they have film. If he fails, sign Baker.

I really don’t think the Niners are going to have competition with any other team if they wanted to add him next Monday.

It takes months for a QB to learn a playbook and build chemistry.

Watson is a much better QB than Baker, had the playbook and all, looked rusty as hell. Imagine how awful Baker would look, it would be pointless. You’d probably be better off starting McCaffrey at QB and running the wildcat almost every play instead of signing Baker with 5-6 games left.

The Vikings traded for Bradford from Philadelphia (after Teddy tore up his knee in the preseason) and Bradford was starting 1.5-2 weeks after the trade. If you’re just going there to not make mistakes like Bradford was asked to you can get him familiar with the extent of the playbook as you go.

I don’t know if you can trust Mayfield if he says he’ll focus on limiting mistakes like you could Bradford though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom