NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That look on Kamara’s face sittin on the bench :lol:

Has Allen given a reason why Jameis hasn’t played other than obviously tanking

Has Allen given a reason why Jameis hasn’t played other than obviously tanking
No, just ask NT though, there are several Dalton backers that will tell you Jameis isn’t it without telling you why Dalton is a better and an older option…

Brady needs to be better
****-****em (3).gif

Fantasy football strategy I've done this year,

If you don't play, for example, the Colts backup RBs (why would you?), I took two random backups I didn't start and dropped those two backups after the 3pm games for the two Colts backup RBs, in case Jonathan Taylor had gotten hurt last night in the night game.

You can drop backups that you don't start after their game has started. Which means Taylor didn't get hurt, and I was able to drop the two Colts backup RBs for two of Bucs/Saints RBs tonight, again: (in case their starters got injured).

Example:

-Used two revolving roster spots after the 3pm games were over for Colts backup RBs in case Taylor got hurt
-Dropped those two Colts RBs this morning for Ingram and K.Vaughn (Rachaad White was taken) since Taylor didn't get hurt

Main point is if you have a bench spot or two to do that, and a stud RB on a running offense gets hurt, you don't have to pay premium off waivers. At least in my league on Yahoo, you can drop backups if you don't play them, and add teams' players that haven't played yet.

Randy with the special HOF name display. Respect

Getting scored on by Mormon Tebow always feels bad

ridiculous after that opening drive and how easily they moved the ball :lol:

i guess settling for 3 was fitting tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom