NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vikings traded for Bradford from Philadelphia (after Teddy tore up his knee in the preseason) and Bradford was starting 1.5-2 weeks after the trade. If you’re just going there to not make mistakes like Bradford was asked to you can get him familiar with the extent of the playbook as you go.

I don’t know if you can trust Mayfield if he says he’ll focus on limiting mistakes like you could Bradford though.

who was the HC and OC at the time yall traded for Bradford again?

think they made the move because he was familiar with the system

Zimmer and Shurmur, yeah he was. Shurmur had been in Philly. So there’s merit to that.

whats going on here

I wouldn't be surprised at all tbh. That pass D is abysmal and the Lions can score

Yep. I've had this circled as an L for a while. Now that the game is near, I feel the same. Lions are hungry and a good team. I don't bet against the Vikings, but I'd be all over Detroit. When lines smell fishy like that, it's usually for a reason.

Keenan Allen was talkin lightweight **** leading up to the Raiders game. In short, called the Raiders defense BBQ Chicken.

Duron Harmon posted this today :lol:
92AC030D-2FC6-48D5-9055-8DD01D802D6F.jpeg

A lot of the Raiders post game interviews had some reference to BBQ chicken in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom