NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20221206_192832_Chrome.jpg

NickFolarin NickFolarin

lets-go-boy-yeah-oj-haywood (1).gif

They were probably getting flexed out anyway as is. But that week 17 rams chargers snf game is definitely getting flexed out now after that baker mayfield news.

This season has had the most snf games flexed out that I can remember though. The chargers got flexed to snf a few weeks ago against kc. They’re getting flexed to snf against Miami this Sunday. Giants Washington is getting flexed to SNF the following Sunday, And I’m pretty certain rams chargers is getting flexed out as well.

I really can see them snubbing Hurts for the MVP…. He should be the favorite

especially after the last 2-3 weeks (game winner vs Indy, almost breaking QB rushing record vs packers and 380 and 4 tds vs titans last week)

sirianni also not being discussed for coach of the year..

best we probably realistically get unless things fall apart some more couple other places is howie getting executive of the year

Not hating on Hurts season but homer pick incoming...Patrick Mahomes is leading just about every QB statistic (minus rushing) and doing it without 'Reek and with a LT and RT that are giving up the most pressures per snap.

Not hating on Hurts season but homer pick incoming...Patrick Mahomes is leading just about every QB statistic (minus rushing) and doing it without 'Reek and with a LT and RT that are giving up the most pressures per snap.
Brady did this last year with the exact same record as the eventual MVP and it didn't matter :lol:

MVP criteria is never consistent/standard. Really goes year to year and has a lot to do with narrative just like the NBA imo.

Either one of Hurts of Mahomes is deserving rn imo. Philly's probably gonna end up either the best record in the league though so I think he'll get the edge if everyone continues performing at the level that they are

Travis Kelce still there. He may not have Reek but he’s got the best TE of his generation.

A good “sum of all parts” too with Mecole, Scantling, and JuJu

If the Eagles finish the season with only one lose Jalen should get it. Mahomes is hands down the best QB in the league so Jalen would have to win out to get that edge in the voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom