NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for the homies…

heard she a Raiders fan. Said Derek Carr is her favorite player in the league. She said something like “Derek finally got a WR1 and it took some time, but they’re ballin out right now. flea flickin all over the league right now with Josh Jacobs beasting out.”

:lol: i kid. but she’d be the perfect woman if she said that.

for the homies…

heard she a Raiders fan. Said Derek Carr is her favorite player in the league. She said something like “Derek finally got a WR1 and it took some time, but they’re ballin out right now. flea flickin all over the league right now with Josh Jacobs beasting out.”

dave-chapppelle.gif

for the homies…

I didn’t see the vision when she was on Disney but gah damn she fine as hell and aging like fine wine. Milk of the Gods.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
for the homies…

Would smash these cheeks into oblivion

He should’ve said “because I have a QB throwing to me that has actual talent”
Thats funny cuz the narrative was that AJ went from tannehill to hurts in a bad way.

"We got AJ to run block"

"Doesnt matter cuz eagles dont have a qb"

"Is Aj gonna throw the ball to himself"

Ill never forget the Hurts slander. Much of it coming from within and everybody else just piggying off it

Thats funny cuz the narrative was that AJ went from tannehill to hurts in a bad way.

"We got AJ to run block"

"Doesnt matter cuz eagles dont have a qb"

"Is Aj gonna throw the ball to himself"

Ill never forget the Hurts slander. Much of it coming from within and everybody else just piggying off it

Tannehill is absolute mediocre and with a mediocre QB you ain’t gonna win unless the rest of the team carries him. All we got is Derrick Henry and if he gets shut down like we saw the past couple years in the playoffs there’s absolutely no offense.

They said they let Brown go because he’s always hurt and getting older. Then draft burks who is…hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom