NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP is a narrative award

If hurts ain’t 1st for most people after the last 3 weeks, probably ain’t going happen

Only way I see it is eagles finish 16-1 or 15-2 and chiefs finish 11-6 or so

Chiefs just lost to the bengals and hurts had 380 and 4 tds

I think chiefs have to stumble

Cause even the game we lost, hurts made the plays to enable us to win.. receivers just did dumb shh

Wednesday practice report, sounds like Dantzler “could play” Sunday, was activated from the IR. Would be huge to have both him and Patrick Peterson back on each side.

Speaking of Pat Pete, him, Harrison Smith, Danielle Hunter, and Theo Jackson all were held out of practice with “an illness”.

Darrisaw still not out of concussion protocol.

651akathepaul 651akathepaul carver carver TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga K Kierris

Wednesday practice report, sounds like Dantzler “could play” Sunday, was activated from the IR. Would be huge to have both him and Patrick Peterson back on each side.

Speaking of Pat Pete, him, Harrison Smith, Danielle Hunter, and Theo Jackson all were held out of practice with “an illness”.

Having Dantzler back is huge. All that time with Zimmer seemed to had finally paid off and he was looking the best I've ever seen him. Hope Pat and the guys are ok, hopefully it's not covid

Having Dantz back would be huge. I’m fine with Evan’s and CD sitting out a few weeks if need be. CD had back to back concussions and Evans already has 3 this year :smh: No reason to rush the young guys back.

The Lions have lost one game since Halloween, to the Bills on Thanksgiving by 3.

Wins over

Packers
at Bears
Jags (by 26)
at Giants (by 13).

Them being -2.5 at home is not necessarily surprising the way they’re playing. They were a hideous football team in Sept and Oct but not at the moment. I think it’ll be close, could be Vikings by a FG or Lions by a FG sort of outcome.

elpablo21 elpablo21 gonna be catching up on the above like...

star-wars-yoda.gif

I was just thinking about that. He handled that situation like a man. Supported Tua, went to another school and balled out. Carried that same mindset to the league.
That’s why I wouldn’t be mad at Tua vs Hurts in the Superbowl. Purely from a narrative standpoint.

Somebody get this man phone :smh:

He didn't disrespect Brittany. He's vocalizing what a lot of black people feel. We don't f with Biden... What I do hate is how the internet tries to paint the picture that every black person who doesn't worship democrats is somehow maga/Republican. A lot of us just genuinely don't fw politicians regardless of political affiliation. Black people aren't a monolith not all of us think alike and have the same views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom