NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. My point was politicians using government funds for bs is a large scale problem and nothing knew. Cancel favre i don't care

All the dude had to do was give a couple speeches. How hard is that? 2 million dollars to give a few keynote speeches? That’s an easy lick.

The premise was to make speeches and get paid. He chose not to give the speeches. He’s culpable.

Sigh. My point was politicians using government funds for bs is a large scale problem and nothing knew. Cancel favre i don't care
Correct, government corruption isn't new. But this is just another example of media coverage bias and that's where the frustration comes in. You have a millionaire sports legend who apparently knowingly stole from thousands of the less fortunate. He could be facing potential wire fraud charges and looking at 10-20 years in prison. I think that’d be big sports news, no?

But we'd rather deep dives on who the Celtics HC was sleeping with... I wonder why…
9C116CE9-6607-4BC3-A2DB-26AA431DA2D2.jpeg

I mean she is a huge star. 🤷🏾‍♂️Hopefully it starts being one for them one for us moving forward.

Who claims Bieber in the next 3-4 years lol

All the dude had to do was give a couple speeches. How hard is that? 2 million dollars to give a few keynote speeches? That’s an easy lick.

The premise was to make speeches and get paid. He chose not to give the speeches. He’s culpable.
Absolutely culpable!

He didn't cut the check though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom