NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.webp

Bill doing things the right way :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

as long as it's not adhering to the rules of gameplay :lol:

No, because you keep consuming means you don't really care.

I totally don't hold it against you not trying to start a movement vs a 15 billion dollar company.

Just as I don't believe any one of this board wants to tear down Nike for their labor decisions. We just gon keep on buyin tho.

We all KNOW what's right and what's wrong. But not a one of us gon do a damn thing to change it.

There is a lot of things about America that I dislike, does it mean I can’t still like living here but still want the thing I dislike to change?

I'm right there with ya.

I don’t think you are. Your entire point is if you really cared you would stop watching it. You can like something and want to support something but still want to make it better. It isn’t an all or nothing proposition. You don’t have to stop watching the NFL to want them to make a change that will better the product in the long run.

I don’t think you are. Your entire point is if you really cared you would stop watching it. You can like something and want to support something but still want to make it better. It isn’t an all or nothing proposition. You don’t have to stop watching the NFL to want them to make a change that will better the product in the long run.

Even if it isn't stopping watching completely there is no public build up to prevent pain pills, needles etc from getting players thru each week.

We have a local radio guy that was a former player and he talks all the time about the amount of things they take "to survive". Like Bill Romanowski and his full plate of pills, in every locker room.

He also has dozens of body parts that don't work right and he was just a mid olineman. Not a long career or anything, couple seasons if that + college. And as player after player washes out, hundreds more fight for those jobs. :frown:

Even if it isn't stopping watching completely there is no public build up to prevent pain pills, needles etc from getting players thru each week.

We have a local radio guy that was a former player and he talks all the time about the amount of things they take "to survive". Like Bill Romanowski and his full plate of pills, in every locker room.

He also has dozens of body parts that don't work right and he was just a mid olineman. Not a long career or anything, couple seasons if that + college. And as player after player washes out, hundreds more fight for those jobs. :frown:

No one here is talking about pain meds but you man. We are just talking about changing the damn concussion protocols so people don’t damn near die on TV in front of millions. For whatever reason you are taking this as an attack on the dolphins and not just a way things could be made better. The only reason the dolphins are even being talked about is because of Tua but this honestly could have happened with any team in the NFL because it’s a systemic issue

cant be talking about the same bill romanowski that is wildly known as one of the dirtiest players ever

No one here is talking about pain meds but you man. We are just talking about changing the damn concussion protocols so people don’t damn near die on TV in front of millions. For whatever reason you are taking this as an attack on the dolphins and not just a way things could be made better. The only reason the dolphins are even being talked about is because of Tua but this honestly could have happened with any team in the NFL because it’s a systemic issue

I get that. I don't care at all about attack on Miami or whatever. I do not care. Everyone assumes I care. :lol:

I defended Mike in the situation. Doctor says clear, he sends him in, how would he not? When would he play him if he doesn't trust Doctor etc.

But it's all connected. How many ACL's blew out cuz of low hits to "avoid" concussions, multiple players said they rather be concussed than face a year long rehab.

The point is, caring about one detail but ignoring all the others doesn't sit right with me. Players right now getting shot up for tonight's game. Loading up on numbing agents etc. May not be head trauma, but it's still life altering consequences we all choose to bury our heads in the sand about.

We all guilty of it.

Niners own the Rams with one exception...and a Tartt interception away.
And Jimmy is not good lol.

Damn near every bridge/maybe a starter Ive seen play this season is better than him. (Geno, Brisett,Bridgewater, Mills, Mariota etc

A Trent Williamsless 49ers team against AD?!?

Only chance lysing the fact that they’re o-line is also in shambles, and Stafford is good to throw you one or two of them thangs a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom