NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We comparing the importance of a guy who touches the ball 50 times a game to a guy who touches the ball 10 times a game again?
So taking away a player that handles every single offensive snap is less effective than a receiver who touches the ball maybe 6-10 times a game?
Minshew is a decnet Qb. Y'all would have a winning record with him as y'all Qb THIS season. Meanwhile be'd be 5 losses behind where we are now if we didn't have JJ.

Y’all arguing semantics cause this the MVP

ADB3653D-64B3-4CB2-96CB-BE3621E6A6F9.gif

Nah take him away and they’d be fine

Take Kelce away and they’d have 5-6 losses

See how awful that sounds? :lol:

Nah take him away and they’d be fine

Take Kelce away and they’d have 5-6 losses

See how awful that sounds? :lol:
This post makes no sense. Y'all are being willfully ignorant because y'all feel like my post is disrespecting Hurts.... Hurts has two studs at wr and the eagles have one of the best backup Qbs in the league. Yes they would be worse without hurts but they are still making the playoffs with Minshew and these weapons. I liked y'all eagles more when y'all were humble, y'all are too sassy for my liking these days. :smh:

Also minshew led team is not a lock for the offs. We'd be either a game above or below 500 battling for the 7th seed.

This post makes no sense. Y'all are being willfully ignorant because y'all feel like my post is disrespecting Hurts.... Hurts has two studs at wr and the eagles have one of the best backup Qbs in the league. Yes they would be worse without hurts but they are still making the playoffs with Minshew and these weapons. I liked y'all eagles more when y'all were humble, y'all are too sassy for my liking these days. :smh:

I’m not even an eagles fan and think the Hurts/JJ statement was absolutely terrible

Especially considering the Vikings play in a pee wee division

Waddle and Reek bouta put up #s on niners head. Go on with that best defense of all time talk I hear from my niner homies

As I thought. I don't think y'all have been watching the Vikings this year. If it wasn't for JJ catching all these insane 50/50 balls we'd be under 500. k3stacks k3stacks just said himself that with Minshew the eagles would be fighting for the 7th seed which is my point, the eagles are still making the playoffs with Minshew. Minshew performed decently which average weapons, I'd imagine he'd be even better with elite weapons.

Waddle and Reek bouta put up #s on niners head. Go on with that best defense of all time talk I hear from my niner homies

Slow down fam. If Armstead is out this week (and he should be) we are in serious trouble Oline wise. We couldn't throw a forward pass without him last week. :smh:

Minshew is a decnet Qb. Y'all would have a winning record with him as y'all Qb THIS season. Meanwhile be'd be 5 losses behind where we are now if we didn't have JJ.

Yeah and I’m sure if we put Justin Jefferson on the Texans they would win a bunch more games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom