NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they win: The Vikings have to go to SF and then PHI if things stay the same.

Foles beat the Falcons in 2017, somehow, I think the Eagles win their first game so let’s go to Pennsylvania.

Hats off to Goff. I remember everyone saying dude was a product of his former coach and would be terrible in Detroit. So glad dude showed that he can truly ball. Lions future is bright.

If they win: The Vikings have to go to SF and then PHI if things stay the same.

Foles beat the Falcons in 2017, somehow, I think the Eagles win their first game so let’s go to Pennsylvania.
Which means we gotta root for Seattle to come through with the Cinderella story on boffum. If there's a team that's capable of upsetting them both, it's them. Also, Sam Fran, despite the win, showed chinks in the armor against a struggling Cardinals team. They are very beatable, we just don't match up well with them.

Which means we gotta root for Seattle to come through with the Cinderella story on boffum. If there's a team that's capable of upsetting them both, it's them. Also, Sam Fran, despite the win, showed chinks in the armor against a struggling Cardinals team. They are very beatable, we just don't match up well with them.
O you know we will be on the Seahawks edges by the time that game goes off

I really wish the Lions had made the playoffs. I got my Honolulu blue blinders on, but I feel they could have made a run with how hot they are to close the season.
Let’s put it this way, I wouldn’t have doubted them even if they were a No. 7. Second half of their season was hard to beat them each game.

Lovie deserved better but this is what happens when you get used as token by racist. Lovie was in an impossible situation with a terrible team. Part of me feels like ownership wanted him to keep the heat down for their racism with the last coach but didn’t trust Lovie to coach the new franchise QB they plan to draft

What a great end to the season.

Rodgers out

Watson STINKS

Pats out.

Campbell and Williams DOGS

Yea I definitely get the feeling that he's likelier to simply hang it up than join another team right about now

Yea I definitely get the feeling that he's likelier to simply hang it up than join another team right about now

I watched that whole press conf… he’s either retiring or coming back. I think he’s back next year though. He also thinks they are a couple players away.

I feel you on that, but I also think Purdy is due for a bad game at some point. may not happen, but just what I am feeling.

The way their run scheme is he wouldn’t have to make hard throws. He can move a little too and that was our kryptonite all year.

I seriously think we could have beat any other team in the NFC and I would have bet money on it, hell I was headed to Minnesota if the held on to #2 and we made it.

I watched that whole press conf… he’s either retiring or coming back.
:rofl:

210F668C-F68F-411A-84B4-4FA841E88C87.gif

I think the playoffs are a different story, elite defenses start to look a little more average, QBs that are 'elite' and not named Tom Brady tend to as well. Just saying.

Don't follow the media who are lazy and are already assuming regular season trends will continue into the post season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom