NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have thunk the Giants would make the playoffs, huh?

You still think they suck Hahahaha Hahahaha ? Does Daboll suck? You said he should get zero credit for developing Josh Allen. Does he also get zero credit for making Jones solid?

Asking for a friend.

No one thought the Giants would make the playoffs, not even the GM or HC. They said this was a straight up rebuild.

Yes, they suck. Three wins in the last nine weeks and only beat two teams above .500

Daboll deserves coach of the year by a land slide.

I said on a page or two I was very wrong about Daboll’s impact on Josh Allen. Josh Allen definitely misses Daboll this year.

Daboll has definitely helped Dani but I want no parts of him. Three bad years and one good year. His game relies too much on his legs and he is injury prone. He’s also not allowed to throw down the field, averages the least amount of yards on his throws. Giants are towards the bottom in Red Zone trips and game breaking plays.

Hopefully he’s gone after this year and stinks it up somewhere else. Giving him a two or three year deal is just delaying the inevitable of looking for a new QB.

ZERO chance Danny Jones is not back next year.

NYG gonna have to overpay like the Jags did with Kirk and bring a WR in. Bears are the only squad with a worst WR group. Its embarrassing.

Golladay was a big F up. Watching highlights of him on Detroit and its obvious the dude said let me collect checks. I would have done the same

The whole "not allowed to throw down the field" narrative is completely false. How can you when Slayton and Richie James are you top pass receivers? Its not the Qb's fault.

The whole "not allowed to throw down the field" narrative is completely false. How can you when Slayton and Richie James are you top pass receivers? Its not the Qb's fault.
When he actually did the few years prior, he had one of the best passer ratings when throwing 20+ yards.

Screenshot_20230109-144545-861.png

ZERO chance Danny Jones is not back next year.

NYG gonna have to overpay like the Jags did with Kirk and bring a WR in. Bears are the only squad with a worst WR group. Its embarrassing.

How many Giants games you watch this year? Couldn’t have been many.

Giants WRs and TE are top 10 in catch rates this year, you know why? Because they have a turnover machine for a QB that panics and holds the ball too long so everything is short and first reads so he doesn’t have time to think and turn it over. That is a statistical fact. He doesn’t have the confidence to throw into tight coverage, he needs massive separation.

Next you gonna blame the OL like everyone else? OL is ranked 17th or 18th.

GM already said he’s not overpaying, Trashcan Dan needs the Giants way more than they need him. I’d let him walk and move on instead of signing him and missing the playoffs next year. There’s a reason we weren’t winning games the last nine weeks or putting up points. I gotta watch Burrow, Herbert and even Purdy make big boy throws in a game while this guy drops back and looks around for a ****in four yard pass.

That was also based on Jason Garrett’s terrible/predictable scheme/offense. A lot of those games you speak of him and the first reads were more his first few years than this year. Those olines were bad and had to get rid of it.

The oline has been improved this year but still have a ways to go. An 2/3’s of that line are on 1 yr deals because we have zero cap thanks to the previous regime. The last half of the season (even first half of the season) he hasn’t been as much first read as you’re saying.

The last 3-4 games hasn’t been as much first reads.

OL has improved. Andrew Thomas looks great, Neal has improved.

How many years are you offering the Duke Doofus?

The giants were the 2nd most watched team by me. BY FAR. Would not be surprised if I watched more giants games then you, to be honest. I don’t think you watch a lot of football.

You’re digging in the crates looking for ridiculous stat categories. Everyone knows that entire group is trash. Stop it

Daniel Jones was responsible for 7 turnovers this year. He’s progressed tremendously when it comes to turnovers.

I’m assuming giants can franchise him or no? Not sure how that works. I don’t expect the giants to give him a new deal. I would agree with giving him another year before committing to a long term deal.

The giants were the 2nd most watched team by me. BY FAR. Would not be surprised if I watched more giants games then you, to be honest. I don’t think you watch a lot of football.

You’re digging in the crates looking for ridiculous stat categories. Everyone knows that entire group is trash. Stop it

Daniel Jones was responsible for 7 turnovers this year. He’s progressed tremendously when it comes to turnovers.

I’m assuming giants can franchise him or no? Not sure how that works. I don’t expect the giants to give him a new deal. I would agree with giving him another year before committing to a long term deal.

Tagging him is 35+ mil, more than half the cap (I think). That makes no sense.

You didn’t watch more games than me.

At least we agree on a long term deal being dumb.

Turnovers are down, significantly but I’ve explained why they’re down. His TDs are down and has gone multiple games without a TD and struggles to get the team in the Red Zone. Cris Collinsworth said it on a night game. They’re treating him like a rookie, the playbook is a rookie playbook. Everything is short and quick. What the hell does that say about a top 10 draft pick in his fourth year.

And if the Giants loved him so much, why haven’t they had negotiations? GM said in week 9 they had none and wouldn’t have any but desperately wanted Saquon back and was already negotiating.

Look who he was passing too lol. I mean Golladay got his first TD as a giant yesterday. Grasping at straws.

Look who he was passing too lol. I mean Golladay got his first TD as a giant yesterday. Grasping at straws.

Boomer Esiasson broke this down a few weeks ago. Said multiple games Golladay is open and Dan wasn’t even looking his way. Said clearly there’s an issue between them. It’s not a coincidence he gets his first TD when he isn’t playing….

But Richie James. Darius Slayton, Isaiah Hodges were able to? There’s a reason Golladay was also benched by Daboll a few times this season.

He has definitely improved this year, I’d feel different if this was year two. This is year four, I’ve seen so much garbage from him in four years. He’s never looked like a franchise QB to me. He doesn’t have the skills or confidence to make the huge throws. He’s gotta go, Giants just delaying the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom