NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question incoming, but Raider fans are very ok with this, right?
I mean, what other option is there? :lol:
Fans are split as some back him and say he’s had x amount of different coaches/schemes in his 9 years and no continuity. Others say too bad so sad. He’s been there 9 years, won 0 playoff games. Time for a change

Only time will tell. There isn’t any QB’s on the market (yet). But there’s been rumors of Brady, Rodgers, Garrapolo. They also have the 7th pick in the draft. Their backup looked great Vs the 49ers 2 weeks ago, not so much Vs chiefs last week

Everyone with a brain says no

He was being somewhat facetious but it is a distinct and realistic possibility at this juncture. Y’all just don’t realize that with the contract he’s seeking or an exclusive tag there won’t be my money to upgrade his weapons so it would be 18 weeks of y’all *****ing and moaning about “LaMaR nEeDs MoAr HaLP!” :lol:

Plus seeing the Roquan signing and stats like these make thing the FO really might be on some “Lets ditch the Brinks truck and run it back with the SB run game plan!” which would lend itself to a Carr-level QB
1673542902440.jpeg

He was being somewhat facetious but it is a distinct and realistic possibility at this juncture. Y’all just don’t realize that with the contract he’s seeking or an exclusive tag there won’t be my money to upgrade his weapons so it would be 18 weeks of y’all *****ing and moaning about “LaMaR nEeDs MoAr HaLP!” :lol:

Plus seeing the Roquan signing and stats like these make thing the FO really might be on some “Lets ditch the Brinks truck and run it back with the SB run game plan!” which would lend itself to a Carr-level QB
1673542902440.jpeg

The Ravens will never get Lamar help. Pretty sure that's clear as day. I'm not making that trade if I'm Baltimore unless it comes with serious draft capital. Carr is a bottom half QB in the league, and he's 31.

You're not getting lamar with less than 2 1st rd pickes attached to it.....maybe even 3.

Derek Carr is average

IDK how it took some of y’all all this time to realize this

I bet if he wasn’t related to David he would’ve been got cut/traded/released…

I’m a packers fan and I can’t think of a good reason to have it there. Those are some of the worst locations for an outdoor game in January.

i mean both teams can play cold weather football and those locations are closer for both fanbases. it's not like we're sending the dolphins to chicago. a dome in the south is just lazy :lol:

The Ravens will never get Lamar help. Pretty sure that's clear as day. I'm not making that trade if I'm Baltimore unless it comes with serious draft capital. Carr is a bottom half QB in the league, and he's 31.

You're not getting lamar with less than 2 1st rd pickes attached to it.....maybe even 3.

Derek Carr is average

IDK how it took some of y’all all this time to realize this

I bet if he wasn’t related to David he would’ve been got cut/traded/released…

I feel like prior to this season folks were kind of high on him but I think he has just proved himself to be an average QB who shows enough flashes every now and then to give you up. Pretty the QB equivalent of a woman who is a **** tease.

The problem with using the non-exclusive franchise tag on Lamar that is if he bounces/you don’t match then sure you get 2 FRPs but you would absolutely be ****ed at QB because I don’t think anyone else will be available to trade for or sign meaning that a two-year rental on Carr would probably be one of your best available choices.

Also, if the defense post-Roquan trade was real and keep our run game Intact then you don’t need a Mahomes-level QB but you also can’t have a Jets QB situation :lol: Plus I wonder if some of those newly acquired assets plus what they currently have could be used to get someone like DeHop.

If you know the Ravens or even the AFC the recipe has always been mid-tier QB + elite run game + former pro bowl-level aged out WRs + elite defense. I am not supporting this or suggesting it’s the move but I have watched them ever since they came into existence and this shot is giving me PTSD because it seems the everything is aligning for it to happen :lol:

I’m a packers fan and I can’t think of a good reason to have it there. Those are some of the worst locations for an outdoor game in January.
Yeah, I'm sure they didn't think of this, but that would have been advantage: Buffalo, all the way. Not that it doesn't get cold in Kansas City, because it does, but I imagine that GB & Buffalo are a lot closer together in extreme cold Januarys than GB & KC.

Indy would've made more sense, indoor AFC stadium and in between both cities

Indy would have made perfect sense. Maybe a slight advantage to KC, as that is easily driving distance but the city passed on the opportunity.

If they make it that far I'm fine with ATL. Easy to get into, plenty of hotels and a large stadium.

Why subject people to bitter cold conditions and a small town infrastructure when all 80k fans are coming from out of state?

i honestly could not give two ****s about NFL fans dealing with the cold. i know Bills mafia doesn't give a damn about it and i doubt chiefs fans do either. i know i'm in the minority but cold weather/weather games in January are fun to watch

but yeah keeping it closer to both fanbases was part of my point. easier said than done, for sure

i honestly could not give two ****s about NFL fans dealing with the cold. i know Bills mafia doesn't give a damn about it and i doubt chiefs fans do either. i know i'm in the minority but cold weather/weather games in January are fun to watch

but yeah keeping it closer to both fanbases was part of my point. easier said than done, for sure
I agree … cold games are fun. Beer stays cold and the whiskey shots are life fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom