NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that’s with Baker, Jacoby, and Watson after 700 days off

Lets see this yr, we also have Burrow’s number, Pitt we usually split, Ravens we can never beat with Lamar, only split when he hurt

60DB8C40-2CBB-4A6E-AD63-C72B0CDCA77B.jpeg
1679955097133.png

Have Burrow’s “number” while the Bengals are two time defending AFC North champs :lol:. For some reason we’ve stunk against Cleveland lately but Watson playing definitely helped get us right back on track.

1679955097133.png

Have Burrow’s “number” while the Bengals are two time defending AFC North champs :lol:. For some reason we’ve stunk against Cleveland lately but Watson playing definitely helped get us right back on track.
We’ll see this year and 5 picks in 5 games with 1 being a pick 6 not something to ride home about. End of day, we seen the games, our defense usually up for him, especially Myles.

The game he won was Watson’s 2nd game back and it was tied up or within distance till special teams committed a roughing the punter, and another dumb penalty that same drive

We’ll see this year and 5 picks with 1 being a pick 6 not something to ride home about. The game he won was Watson’s 2nd game back and it was tied up or within distance till special teams committed a roughing the punter, and another dumb penalty that same drive
The first game Chase was injured. There were games where our defense stunk. Thinking that the Browns of all teams are like the Bengals’ kryptonite is just #funnytoyaboy :lol:. Meaningful football in January is now the goal not beating the Browns

The first game Chase was injured. There were games where our defense stunk. Thinking that the Browns of all teams are like the Bengals’ kryptonite is just #funnytoyaboy :lol:. Meaningful football in January is now the goal not beating the Browns
And we gonna be there this Janauary, you’ll see

Browns are the most pathetic franchise of all time, we all know this but lets not act like Cinci has actually won anything and is Some new dynasty, till 2021 their last playoff win was 1990, ya just slightly less of a loser franchise than us…..ironically who the Browns are named after is who started your franchise

Can’t wait for this szn to start

And we gonna be there this Janauary, you’ll see

Browns are the most pathetic franchise of all time, we all know this but lets not act like Cinci has actually won anything and is Some new dynasty, till 2021 their last playoff win was 1990, ya just slightly less of a loser franchise than us…..ironically who the Browns are named after is who started your franchise

Can’t wait for this szn to start
There’s no dynasty until multiple rings. The Browns literally haven’t won the division since it’s been the AFC North :lol:. Sorry that no one is convinced that y’all should be taking seriously, down to having the Nasty Man™️ as your QB.

That’s a wild *** question to ask a owner tho lmaoo

it is.. but jerry can’t be the gm and dodge the heat…can’t be all up in the locker room…. dancing…and dodge the heat…can’t play both roles if you can’t take the heat…

Last edited:

Its kinda wild to me the front office and Rivera are betting their jobs on a fifth round QB with one start and a journeyman. Makes me think Snyder said “No” from jump and they’ll explain that once the sale is done. Otherwise if I’m in their position working/coaching for my livelihood, I’m betting on a former MVP in his prime. Price tag be damned. If it works, it works. If it doesn’t then at least the world understands why I made the move.

Its kinda wild to me the front office and Rivera are betting their jobs on a fifth round QB with one start and a journeyman. Makes me think Snyder said “No” from jump and they’ll explain that once the sale is done. Otherwise if I’m in their position working/coaching for my livelihood, I’m betting on a former MVP in his prime. Price tag be damned. If it works, it works. If it doesn’t then at least the world understands why I made the move.

You would think this would be right down Snyders alley. One final F you to the rest of the owners while forever altering the qb market. And he could skip out on the bill and leave it for the next owner. It would be too genius for Snyder. Prob why it won’t happen

The Bengals, Ravens, and Steelers could play all season with their third string and the browns still won’t win the division.

It is cute every time they get a new QB he’s gonna be the one to take them to the promised land :lol:

Rinse, wash, repeat every 2-3 years

You would think this would be right down Snyders alley. One final F you to the rest of the owners while forever altering the qb market. And he could skip out on the bill and leave it for the next owner. It would be too genius for Snyder. Prob why it won’t happen
I tend to agree but he’s already pushed out the first payments for the new signees to like May/June presumably after a sale would happen. Putting the new owner on the hook.

Just a season ago Ron called all 31 other teams to see if they’d part with their QB (yes, including KC/Mahomes). What happened to that level of due diligence this offseason? Why say you are not pursuing Lamar like its a badge of honor?

I just don’t get it especially when dudes are on the hot seat…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom