NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone that watched Marshall come out of nowhere and kill it with the Broncos, star with the Bears, and persist with the Fins, my eye test says NO.

As someone that watched Marshall come out of nowhere and kill it with the Broncos, star with the Bears, and persist with the Fins, my eye test says NO.
If he’s getting in then Chad Johnson should get in and I don’t think he deserves it.

1689862101820.jpeg

I never thought I'd see the day Dan Snyder would finally let go.

He only destroyed absolutely everything before he did.

Hopefully Josh Harris changes that disaster of a name and does a new rebrand.

I don't know if doublejs07 doublejs07 is still around but god what a day.
I’m hoping for a rebrand. I believe the rule requires keeping your name for 5 years but we got an exception to go from WFT to Commanders. Because this involves a sale I’m sure Harris and co. could apply for an exemption if they really wanted to.

I always knew Dan Snyder was an incompetent owner ever since the late '90s when he overpaid for two fat fools to fortify the 'Skins defensive line. The two fat fools I'm referring to were Dana Stubblefield & Dan Wilkinson. I don't think those two fools were able to accumulate 10 sacks combined after their first year together.

I never thought I'd see the day Dan Snyder would finally let go.

He only destroyed absolutely everything before he did.

Hopefully Josh Harris changes that disaster of a name and does a new rebrand.

I don't know if doublejs07 doublejs07 is still around but god what a day.

Don't forget, Magic Johnson is also part of the new Commanders ownership regime. That's definitely not a bad thing either predicated on his reputation and likability. It should be significant with him in the ownership regime despite him having a minority stake.

Magic being partnered up with Josh Harris and company will definitely be conducive for an image rehab for the Commanders.

As a Dodgers fan, I was happy the ownership group he was in was able to acquire the team in 2012. The city of L.A. was absolutely happy about it as well.

NFL needs to find a way to have Ruggs speak to these kids so they don't end up like him. 140 is nuts.
I wish it was that easy but when you're giving guys in their early 20s money to afford fast cars they are bound to make some bad decisions regardless if they heard a talk from players that made mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom