NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Snyder-gone Day Washington fans!

Out of all the things that guy did to hurt the franchise (excluding the cheerleader stuff which is all time creep behavior) , the most egregious error will always be this…

613F54A1-849F-4D8E-9DC4-27FBEFE3DAD1.jpeg

Mans had the future of the NFL all under his roof, and ended up keeping none of them. Laughable

It’s so funny looking at the throwbacks because most of them look so damn clean now but I can’t remember if I thought the same back then. I was excited when ATL switched jerseys in like 03-04. Now I look at those jerseys with disgust (current ones too :sick:) and I love the throwbacks and wish we’d go to them permanently.

Happy Snyder-gone Day Washington fans!

Out of all the things that guy did to hurt the franchise (excluding the cheerleader stuff which is all time creep behavior) , the most egregious error will always be this…

613F54A1-849F-4D8E-9DC4-27FBEFE3DAD1.jpeg

Mans had the future of the NFL all under his roof, and ended up keeping none of them. Laughable
Happy Burgundy and SOLD Day! Aside from the fact we went 3-13 with all that talent none of those guys were going to be the HC at the time.

Kyle wasn’t going to work for a franchise that fired his dad. Jay Gruden/Snyder not only retained but promoted a 29 y/o McVay to OC. Then the Rams came in offering him a HC job which was controversial at the time. LaFluer and McDaniel were young and hadn’t done anything that screamed “immediate HC candidate” up to that point.

MAYBE Kyle would’ve stuck around if Snyder and Mike Shanahan had a better relationship. But Snyder forcing the RG3 trade on Mike was the beginning of the end of that.

I still will not attend another game at FedEx Field, but happy that five foot nothing clown is gone.

Still can’t fathom how he got to ruin an asset so badly and still walk away with a 700% return on his investment.

$6B still too much. But Snyder is gone now what? They’re gonna magically start winning? :lol:
Team will still go 8-8-1 or 7-10 with Rivera at the helm. On-field product won’t change much unless they tank for DMV native Caleb Williams this year.

But Snyder is one of the main reasons the team has had no traction on getting back to the RFK stadium site. Instead of politicians having to rub shoulders with that clown and take photo ops with him, they get to do it with Magic Johnson. Completely changes the game for the team from a business perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom