NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

You seem to care about practice stat keepers only when it’s a positive report

When it's negative I say the same thing :wink: I Can careless what they say about practice tbh.

These are the dog days of summer, there's nothing to talk about, nothing to report, nothing to watch.
More and more teams are sitting their players for preseason, there's nothing to grade these guys on until the actual games come on, so they pick at straws.

You got one dude saying their scaling the offense back, then you got this

There's still 3 preseason games left, and nobody of relevance playing. So.. Yeah.. Everyone is bored

I been basically force fed reports that the Bears are having the greatest camp of all time and even gotta hear about Mitch winning MVP.

A report saying Mitch is Mitch is refreshing

IMG_20181223_175004.jpg

Rayne Dakota getting 40 mil would be interesting

So what’s AB gonna do now? I’ve seen a few ex players talk about helmets and some only played with one their entire career and some were forced to switch and hated it. It’s a big deal but I can’t see him retiring over it and losing that money.

OBJ talking to half of you bozos talking that stupid zest ****

Last edited:
Please tell me no team is going to give a QB 40 million a year to toss 22 TD’s and 10 INT’s every single season.

Back
Top Bottom