NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Ravens are getting a 5th round pick for a kicker NOT named Justin Tucker?!?!?!?

The ****?

giphy.gif

He went 10 for 16 (62.5%) his only year kicking at Marshall though.

I think Vedvik will punt (MIN cuts current punter Matt Wile, even though he was good last year) and the plan goes as Dan Bailey as placekicker, and Kaare Vedvik as punter.

Until Bailey shanks three wide right, and Vedvik takes over both kicker and punter midseason...

I think Vedvik will punt (MIN cuts current punter Matt Wile, even though he was good last year) and the plan goes as Dan Bailey as placekicker, and Kaare Vedvik as punter.

Until Bailey shanks three wide right, and Vedvik takes over both kicker and punter midseason...

Yeah I was just hearing that. They might plan on using him as a punter first.

Making him Punter and Place kicker is risky though, if he gets cracked mid game on a punt block, and gets hurt, there goes your kicker

Is Watson lining up for TE1 duties?

yeah but he's out the first four weeks (suspension)

bigger issue at TE for us is none of our guys great at blocking. that's what made Gronk the GOAT. can beat you up the seam or be a steam roller in the run game

yeah but he's out the first four weeks (suspension)

bigger issue at TE for us is none of our guys great at blocking. that's what made Gronk the GOAT. can beat you up the seam or be a steam roller in the run game

Totally forgot about the suspension; Herndon too :smh: .

Back
Top Bottom