NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

giphy.gif
Dak's demands making that Turnt contract look somewhat acceptable now

Was Troy ever the highest paid QB in the league?

Different era back then too.

Teams not handing the ball off 40-50 times a game.

I mean he shouldn’t have been in the hall of fame.. 1 season with 20 or more tds and 3 seasons with less than 10 INTs

But jerruh and the star

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mahomes is gonna be asking for triple figures annually at this rate

That's what Jerrah gets for gassing dude up while he tries downplaying Zeke's value, Dak and his people seem to be buying into the hype

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mahomes is gonna be asking for triple figures annually at this rate

That's what Jerrah gets for gassing dude up while he tries downplaying Zeke's value, Dak and his people seem to be buying into the hype

upload_2019-8-12_19-18-54.gif

Dak wildin.

The Jones’ must’ve hit Dak with the disrespectful guaranteed money, and Daks team was like “word? 40ms then”, after that the Jones’ leaked this story to make Dak look crazy on some House of Cards ****.

With the potential to have a great season as is these dudes are about to give Jerry an aneurysm lol

Anybody here ever watched this show?

4842.jpg

I watched it about ten years after it came out and was surprised I had never heard about it. Allegedly, The league shut it down because it was too real.

Last edited:
Anybody here ever watches this show?

4842.jpg

I watched it for about ten years after it came out and was surprised I had never heard about it. Allegedly, The league shut it down because it was too real.

Anything with Omar Gooding as a main character is bound to get canceled.

Back
Top Bottom