NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

hErE cOmEs ThE bOoGeYmAN

mocking-spongebob-1556133078.jpg

How many quarterbacks last in general?

The NFL definition of lasting is a decade or more of high level of play. There’s only like 8 quarterbacks in the NFL who have given a franchise that.

The Ravens are probably thinking more about a 5 year plan for their team building.

Lamar
How many quarterbacks last in general?

The NFL definition of lasting is a decade or more of high level of play. There’s only like 8 quarterbacks in the NFL who have given a franchise that.

The Ravens are probably thinking more about a 5 year plan for their team building.
exactly. Getting a good qb in general can be a crapshoot. Qb can last or be a bust or get hurt. Gotta take and vantage for talent as long as possible, then move on and be prepared to start over when necessary. Ravens smoothly transitioned to their next qb after Flacco quickly. Good franchises will know how to find and develop talent.

I hope Freddie Kitchens was left in Denver, why is that slob still our coach, all that talent and we look 1000X worse than last year smh.

Fools on TV been comparing the Pats defense to the 85 Bears and 00 Ravens, HAHAHAHAHAHAA. Bozos, gave up almost 40 once they played an actual offense.

I don’t think Brady said N but I couldn’t imagine being okay with that. His teammate a sucka and a sellout, fool with a MAGA hat in his locker calling you boy and ER. **** that

Back
Top Bottom