NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

1572848857406.png

old teammate gave tom a pass it would seem

@MFlowers
20F02DB9-A780-487E-BD7B-1703878FB3DA.jpeg

What was macbk macbk 's auto-excuse this weekend again? He's usually sick, at a bday party, at a bachelor party, a weekend extravaganza or at the macaroni grill or something with each Jets loss. :lol:

Haven't been logged on since Saturday afternoon :lol: didn't watch a lick of the game yesterday, and I'm not mad.

I'm done caring until Gase is fired. That's all I will say.

Going be really interesting to see what the hell the bears do.. mitch clearly ain’t it, but their in a rough position with that being the case.. least maybe teddy and/or foles could be available

Haven't been logged on since Saturday afternoon :lol: didn't watch a lick of the game yesterday, and I'm not mad.

I'm done caring until Gase is fired. That's all I will say.

serious question, if the jets get the number 1 pick do they replace darnold?

Man, one of the media members asked Gase if this loss justifies Stephen Ross firing you. Hahahahaha, I almost died

Exactly
What was his reply??

**** that dude ... he said he wasn't embarrassed about the lost .... that's when you know dude is garbage.

serious question, if the jets get the number 1 pick do they replace darnold?

Don't think so. He's still so young. He's playing like a damn fool out there this season, and that's certainly his fault. However, Gase was brought in to elevate him, and he's only dragged him down. Gase is a huge issue and needs to be fired already. There is ZERO reason to keep him the rest of the season, & any bit of next season. Christopher Johnson needs to realize he made the wrong choice, and Gase is not a fit here. It's painfully obvious. I see no logical excuse to retain him after these 8 games.

Gase and Kitchens gotta be fired today.

Bears GM and QB has to be let go after this season.

Giants GM and entire coaching staff has to be let go after this season.

Going be really interesting to see what the hell the bears do.. mitch clearly ain’t it, but their in a rough position with that being the case.. least maybe teddy and/or foles could be available

Yup. I expect them to cut Mike Davis this week to get a 4th round Comp pick, they need it badly with the lack of picks this upcoming draft.

With them being bottom 5 Cap space, I really don't know if they can afford to take on Teddy / Foles.

I expect them to let Gabriel, Trevathan, Amukamara, Haha Clinton Dix go due to cap reasons.

But yup, this is the downside of banking on a young QB.

Hahahaha Hahahaha dont think they fire Ryan Pace, but I think they make sure 1000000000% that Nagy is fully in on the next QB decision.

What a surprise Patriots lose as soon as they play an actual nfl team

that's what i'm saying. the only good team they've played before last night was Buffalo. their defense isn't as good as everyone is hyping it up to be. they beat the Browns, Jets, Dolphins, and Skins. come on son...

People from Long Island aren’t New Yorkers but that rule is ****in nuts.

Bears gotta fire their GM for trading up for Trubisky and passing on other QBs that are WAAAAAAAYYY better

But for real bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow whats up with that defense???

New Yorkers gotta explain:

That's my county.

The rule is dumb as hell. If you win by more than a certain amount you have to write in length detailing what you did to prevent the score from being run up. Varsity ******* football man.

This past Saturday they punted on first down & took knees in the red zone. Still won 36-0.

People from Long Island aren’t New Yorkers but that rule is ****in nuts.

Bears gotta fire their GM for trading up for Trubisky and passing on other QBs that are WAAAAAAAYYY better

But for real bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow whats up with that defense???

They wont fire him off that one mistake this year, and trust me, its a monumental ALL TIME mistake if Pat and Deshaun career keeps at the trajectory it is.

It's basically Bears punishment for us landing MJ back in 85. The Reverse Sam Bowie effect, now we got Sam Bowie.

If he ****s it up next year, he's gone.

But honestly that defense is not the same without Akiem Hicks, he doesn't get the love he deserves here but trust me, nobody is running on us with that dude in the middle. It's crazy how one person in the middle can change everything. Defense is special with him, decent without him, It was times where he was getting doubled, which opened up Goldman / Nichols or Mack or the reverse. He's a game wrecker from the inside. Him being out with that broken elbow, ever since that Oakland game has killed us

Fox realized Gronk was ****in awful and fired him. Guy speaks like a caveman.

I forgot Hicks was hurt, even when he was there they still didn't seem as elite as last year.

Fox realized Gronk was ****in awful and fired him. Guy speaks like a caveman.

I forgot Hicks was hurt, even when he was there they still didn't seem as elite as last year.

When he was there the packers did nothing on us, the broncos did nothing on us, the ******** did nothing on us all respectively in the run game.

The biggest drop off from this year is the takeaways, just not getting as many takeaways as last year, which was DEF expected, cant expect to get 38 TO's every season.

Back
Top Bottom