NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

People from Long Island aren’t New Yorkers but that rule is ****in nuts.

Bears gotta fire their GM for trading up for Trubisky and passing on other QBs that are WAAAAAAAYYY better

But for real bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow whats up with that defense???

i'm not complaining. those picks we got from the Mack trade are looking pretty good. Josh Jacobs is the goods and that 2020 1st rounder is getting better and better :evil:

i'm not complaining. those picks we got from the Mack trade are looking pretty good. Josh Jacobs is the goods and that 2020 1st rounder is getting better and better :evil:

It's crazy when they actually use Montgomery, you can see he's the goods too.

Trubisky is ******* lost. Mental ******. But I'll keep it real, Nagy isn't doing him no favors.

Pederson's play calling down the stretch was beautiful. ******* beautiful.

That's the difference between being a part of Reids staff, and Nagy just fetching his coffee.

It's crazy when they actually use Montgomery, you can see he's the goods too.

Trubisky is ****ing lost. Mental ******. But I'll keep it real, Nagy isn't doing him no favors.

Pederson's play calling down the stretch was beautiful. ****ing beautiful.

That's the difference between being a part of Reids staff, and Nagy just fetching his coffee.

yeah, i always thought that Mitch was an EXTREME reach, and isn't ready to be a full time starter tbh. idk why your defense has dropped off though. still good, but not last year good.

CHANGE THE DAMN TITLE.

THERE’S ONLY ONE UNDEFEATED TEAM LEFT

0B0DA32E-14CC-44DD-8888-9F1AAC69096D.gif

Fox realized Gronk was ****in awful and fired him. Guy speaks like a caveman.

I forgot Hicks was hurt, even when he was there they still didn't seem as elite as last year.

who the hell thought Gronk was a good idea anyway??? That man ain’t right in the head

They thought Gronk would be good entertainment. Unfortunately dude isn't the brightest. You gotta have the ability to adlib and improvise at least a little bit and I don't think he has that.

Don't think so. He's still so young. He's playing like a damn fool out there this season, and that's certainly his fault. However, Gase was brought in to elevate him, and he's only dragged him down. Gase is a huge issue and needs to be fired already. There is ZERO reason to keep him the rest of the season, & any bit of next season. Christopher Johnson needs to realize he made the wrong choice, and Gase is not a fit here. It's painfully obvious. I see no logical excuse to retain him after these 8 games.
100% ...

However, the fact that the Jets are still paying for Bowels and if they fire Gase would still be paying him plus the new one might be a hard pill for management.

**** is sickening....

The Jets need to cut a lot of people ... Gase, D Coordinator, Anderson, Robert's, etc....

Although Bell is getting paid well which is what he wanted, I'm sure dude is hating it. Probably wants a trade.

If we end up with the 1st pick I dont even know where we go .... we need a true number 1 receiver and we need some good corners ...

yeah, i always thought that Mitch was an EXTREME reach, and isn't ready to be a full time starter tbh. idk why your defense has dropped off though. still good, but not last year good.

Was telling my brother I completely believe Mitch would have been different if he was afforded the chance to have sat for a year or 2. Instead he was given the keys to the car at a time where he didnt even have his drivers permit

Pederson's play calling down the stretch was beautiful. ****ing beautiful.

sadly, alshon being out in the 4 th might have been a good thing

other than that 1 miss to alshon along the sideline wentz was the goods.. but are WRs are atrocious.. and even with that 1 miss, no guarantee aalshon catches it given his other drops

also Jernigan being back was huge for our run D and freeing up fletch

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow mitch needs to hit up the Andy Reid school of QB’ing

for the ravens, it would be smart to have him backup Lamar, just because how that offense is set up.. or mm8

but going be interesting to see where certain guys end up assuming they won’t be with their teams next season

Back
Top Bottom