NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Man I went to work in my Ravens gear today talking all my **** to my MAGA Pats supporting coworkers. They were big mad lol.

why didnt desean just have surgery after they discovered the issue in week 2?

Love how Lamar has his hair braided for the game last night. I know he pissed off the MAGAs by being so unapologetically Black. Magas hate seeing Black men be quarterbacks for some reason.

Is Cardi B a dark skinned black man from Miami with braids? People around the world want to be urban?

first of all he’s from Pompano beach. Cardi B admitted to drugging dudes and was a stripper and is gang affiliated.......

Lamar is neither but hey, he’s urban. And yes, look at America right now. Everyone wants to be ghetto/ratchet....

you sound silly

first of all he’s from Pompano beach. Cardi B admitted to drugging dudes and was a stripper and is gang affiliated.......

Lamar is neither but hey, he’s urban. And yes, look at America right now. Everyone wants to be ghetto/ratchet....
How to you be ghetto/ratchet? Who is our president? Who is everybody?

source.gif

Timidtebow talking spicy about spacedoodoo spacedoodoo right now
:rofl:

Good riddance of that guy spacedoodoo spacedoodoo . Never liked the guy. I’m with SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife . He called me a racial slur and stupid. I was really hurt and didn’t wanna post for a couple days. No black man would talk to a brotha like that.

with posts like these Timid is never actually gonna figure out what the hell is going on

Back
Top Bottom