NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I think as a thread we need to start thinking of the children more. The posts I’ve been seeing over the last few months are far too crude. We are single handedly poisoning our youth and we need to put it to an end.

I think as a thread we need to start thinking of the children more. The posts I’ve been seeing over the last few months are far too crude. We are single handedly poisoning our youth and we need to put it to an end.
Was this supposed to be funny?:lol:

Crazy how NickFolarin NickFolarin can switch teams but I can’t root for the Ravens. I was joking when I said I was an Eagle, Giants and Pats fan. I’ve been a fan of Lamar since his Louisville days and told y’all I would become a fan of whatever team drafts him. I left the biscuitboys to root for Lamar and his team leave me alone.

Game day, expect the Giants to lose by two tubs

Sucks Shep isn’t back but hopefully his health is good. Crazy to see him clear concussion protocol and then go back. Hope he’s good.
D60F9E3A-E967-49EF-8249-BDD8D82AA76F.jpeg

Game day, expect the Giants to lose by two tubs

Sucks Shep isn’t back but hopefully his health is good. Crazy to see him clear concussion protocol and then go back. Hope he’s good.
D60F9E3A-E967-49EF-8249-BDD8D82AA76F.jpeg
How the **** you gonna wear two skullys????

I've always wondered why some posters are allowed to have multiple SN's while other posters get banned right away if they make an alt

Can someone give me a legitimate reason as to why daylight savings time is so horrible and folks spend so much energy *****ing about it? :lol:

Seems like a...waste of time.

Can someone give me a legitimate reason as to why daylight savings time is so horrible and folks spend so much energy *****ing about it? :lol:

Seems like a...waste of time.

arent you from Minnesota? It’s ******* 5 here and it’s dark already. That’s why it’s dumb

Back
Top Bottom