NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Didn’t even know Greg Roman was the OC for the Ravens.

They brought it up on the radio this morning. Greg has beaten the hoodie with the Niners, Bills and now Ravens.Damn.

Gonna be a damn shame seeing him get hired as a HC for the Jetes and have his career die.

updated top 10 after 11.03
Screenshot_20191104-061651_Twitter.jpg

Bears run to many slow developing passing plays

Trubisky right now, needs quick options. Quick passes. Use Cohen and Montgomery more in screens or short passes. That man ain’t built to diagnose 5 and 7 step drops, or progress through his 2nd, 3rd, 4th reads......

Bears run to many slow developing passing plays

Trubisky right now, needs quick options. Quick passes. Use Cohen and Montgomery more in screens or short passes. That man ain’t built to diagnose 5 and 7 step drops, or progress through his 2nd, 3rd, 4th reads......

That's another thing. Everything they do for him IS quick passes, short passes behind the LOS, his mechanics are off, he's simply not seeing guys open as well.

I get why they won't play chase daniel because there's nothing to gain out of it, playoffs are out of the picture at this point. It's 10 weeks in and the offense is what it is. You have to sink or swim with #10 this year, but he clearly is not translating whatever he sees in practice onto the field.

I played baseball with a guy like that in college, all the physical attributes and was a practice / BP warrior. On the field he was a deer in headlights.

this dude is absolutely crying because he bet more than he could afford to lose on this game. Idc how passionate you are about football. You’re not gonna cry over a regular season L, even if you’re 15-0

Has to be about gambling. Or he was in the bathroom vomiting from tailgating too hard. Or vomiting because of said bet.

You can tell by how rounded out his face is getting he’s been drinking a **** ton. I think dude’s confidence is just so shattered after these games he’s just going back to his place and drinking every day.

You can tell by how rounded out his face is getting he’s been drinking a **** ton. I think dude’s confidence is just so shattered after these games he’s just going back to his place and drinking every day.

lighting can have a drastic effect and the lighting is drastically different between the two photos lol

lighting can have a drastic effect and the lighting is drastically different between the two photos lol

I understand that but this is something I’ve noticed in his interviews as well. It sucks cause he definitely deserves the criticism he’s been getting but dude definitely isn’t a good place mentally at all this year.

Hahahahahaha, the hell did he get banned for???

Seems like everybody is getting banned but me

I better see Lamar Jackson on EVERY DAMN COMMERCIAL next season.

The media wanted Mayfield to be a thing sooo badly. This man has been all over my T.V for the entire season.

Let’s hope that the same applies for Lamar

Mayfield isn't even a like-able dude either. He is one of those rare douchebags who you hope he fails miserably.

Back
Top Bottom