NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

& that's not a penalty. ********!
You been calling these weak *** flags on us all night.

By the letter of the law, that’s PI.. not the worst PI, but still PI

if you are going give teams the ability to challenge and review, the refs should make the correct calls

if you are going have reviews and rules and not enforce them, then shh makes zero sense

5/52 on this new PI challenge.

I need to know the number for NBA challenges. Just last night the jazz got an overturned foul in the 4th Q. Refs could admit they made a bad call and overturned it

NFL not overturning a damn thing

5/52 on this new PI challenge.

I need to know the number for NBA challenges. Just last night the jazz got an overturned foul in the 4th Q. Refs could admit they made a bad call and overturned it

NFL not overturning a damn thing

the stupidity of the nfl will never cease to amaze me

I mean look at the spy gate thing.. commissioner didn’t think other owners would be pissed that they just destroyed the tapes

Giants have to fire the coaching staff after this season

1572927268403.gif

I’m not mad we lost cause I expected that but it’s how we lost. Three TDs all on BUSTED coverage and then five red zone trips and only one TD. This is all coaching, fire the whole coaching staff.

Like with the kaep situation, league going make this shh a whole lot worse before they actually make it better

they could have done nothing and let the season start and the stuff with the saints would get mentioned periodically.. but people wouldn’t really care

but now they went and changed rules.. we’re all seating at home in front of big HD TVs and can see what the call should be and it’s happening every week

I mean London is only like one of the most important cities in the world.

The NFL is dumb for wanting UK and European revenue.

It’s a horrendous idea, especially with that article saying the Chargers in London would move them to the AFC East, the Texans to the AFC West, and the Dolphins AFC South

You would have to move the Chargers to the AFC East.

The travel times make more sense.

I like it; would make the NFL a real global sport and help with the declining participation in the US.

If they just erased the Chargers would anybody really care? The fans they had in SD hate them and they’re so irrelevant in a MLS stadium :lol:

It’s a horrendous idea, especially with that article saying the Chargers in London would move them to the AFC East, the Texans to the AFC West, and the Dolphins AFC South

Well honestly ive always wondered about how certain teams are in their divisions (geographic wise)

Like how exactly is Dallas "East" when Houston is "South"

Back
Top Bottom