NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Well honestly ive always wondered about how certain teams are in their divisions (geographic wise)

Like how exactly is Dallas "East" when Houston is "South"

It’s basically based of the old NFL with 3 divisions in the 2 conferences.

The NFL went to the current division formats in 2002; teams that were historically successful or had strong ownership got to stay in their divisions outside of their geography.( Cowboys, Dolphins and Chiefs)

ce35466.png

Well honestly ive always wondered about how certain teams are in their divisions (geographic wise)

Like how exactly is Dallas "East" when Houston is "South"

because the AFC already has NE, Miami, Buffalo, and the Jets already geographically on the east coast. The Cowboys technically could be in the NFC south but, the franchise existed before the Bucs, Panthers, and Saints, and Falcons. Plus, with their long rivalry with the Eagles, Skins and Giants. No change....

the Falcons use to be in the NFC WEST, back in the days :lol: :lol:

I mean London is only like one of the most important cities in the world.

The NFL is dumb for wanting UK and European revenue.

so, it being important justifies moving a team over there? Logistically it’s a nightmare.

I would not want to be a free agent or drafted by SD.

because the AFC already has NE, Miami, Buffalo, and the Jets already geographically on the east coast. The Cowboys technically could be in the NFC south but, the franchise existed before the Bucs, Panthers, and Saints, and Falcons. Plus, with their long rivalry with the Eagles, Skins and Giants. No change....

the Falcons use to be in the NFC WEST, back in the days :lol: :lol:

Cardinals in 3 different west locations was in the nfc east

Giants/Jets on Sunday is going to be a chore to watch. If Gase loses to DaNnY diMeS, surely that's grounds for firing, right?

I would imagine it would go like this:
-Chargers will be rebranded and sent to London
-Chargers will join the AFC East
-Dolphins would join AFC South
- Colts to the AFC West?

Y’all better stop ****in @ meth and whomever else. I gotta point last night for something and I didn’t even say anything foul or curse

How the hell has Will Hernandez been in every one of these scraps and ain’t caught a flag but the Cowboys caught like 4? :lol: :lol:

Dude Trolling hard

I was glad when Quinn finally yoked him up by his face mask.

Having a team in London would be a ridiculous home field advantage. As long as the team isn’t completely awful on some Dolphins **** they’d probably lose 1 home game tops per year :lol:

Chargers to London wouldn’t make a damn bit of sense. American sports leagues already have the worst travel schedules and patterns comparatively speaking to other countries and their sports.

Anything to stretch a $ I guess.

Back
Top Bottom