NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Y’all think Cam knows that he’s done in Carolina? And what does he go for? A 1st or 2nd round pick? He’ll be 31 next year and with his injury history, how many impactful years y’all think he has left?

There's no way Cam is worth a 1st or 2nd with his Injury history man. I can't believe that.

He's owed 19mil if carolina keeps em next season, I highly doubt they keep em.

When ya Oline is playing like **** as the Bears have, you cant keep going spread offense and shotgun ****.

Making it harder on ya Oline, that first half if you rewatch it, eagles Dline DOMINATED that Oline, Mitch had no ****ing chance honestly.

EXACTLY! I hate when teams with bad offensive lines continuously go empty set, 5 wide and expect good pass protection. Probably only 10 good lines in the NFL, yet everyone runs shotgun and empty.

the NFL has to stop that.

How many teams desperate for a QB? Cam got a history of injuries and all the hits he’s taken. I think he knows he’s gone.

I think Chicago goes for him

Stay safe?

giphy.gif

if mitch cant make this throw, then i got zero clue if there is any hope for him.. he just gotta throw it out there for arob to go get

arob had him beat from early and had nothing but the endzone ahead of him

Idk man they snapped the ball from their own 41, threw it from around the 36and it made it to the 12ish yd line - how far do you think that man can throw?

Funny to watch NFL coaches not allow mobile white QBs the opportunity to use their running ability to help the team win

They have basically neutered Trubisky
Kid looked a lot better last year when he was able to get out of the pocket and make plays

Same with Wentz
Hurt his knee and its obvious this season they told him stop running

Giants let Jones use his legs but they need to realize he aint Saquon Barkley
If he keeps tip toeing the sidelines he's going to be RG3 all over again

Idk man they snapped the ball from their own 41, threw it from around the 36and it made it to the 12ish yd line - how far do you think that man can throw?

He has mills before other 40.. to his right, Allen Robinson and safety is no where close

Nah for real. A team that needs a QB right now that would take Cam

Titans Bears Bengals Broncos

Teams I think would rather develop who they have: Steelers Jets Browns Giants Skins

Nah for real. A team that needs a QB right now that would take Cam

Titans Bears Bengals Broncos

That’s not a lot of teams and some of those might draft a QB in the first round next year.

What about Chargers, Steelers and Saints?

That’s not a lot of teams and some of those might draft a QB in the first round next year.

What about Chargers, Steelers and Saints?

I edited with a developing qb list

And for drafting i'd say Saints Dolphins Colts Raiders

Chargers drafted a QB last year, dude from NDSU

I edited with a developing qb list

And for drafting i'd say Saints Dolphins Colts Raiders

Chargers drafted a QB last year, dude from NDSU

Easton Stick? He's just a project to be a future back-up. Definitely not in our plans to be the next franchise QB.

We definitely need to draft a real QB, though. Been saying it for years.

Back
Top Bottom